Bob Kraft: the business of winning

Dawsonstouchbac

Reaction score
Bob Kraft has no morals..... He will put any thug on the street that he can just to get an edge over every team. Ray ray is a murderer. Hernandez is a serial killer. Hell he did some dirty work for Kraft and received a promotion last year

All that I can state is the D22 was right all along.

Oh come on mikie don't leave me down here with this idiot.:doh:

Bob Kraft has no morals..... He will put any thug on the street that he can just to get an edge over every team. Ray ray is a murderer. Hernandez is a serial killer. Hell he did some dirty work for Kraft and received a promotion last year

All that I can state is the D22 was right all along.

D22 is an Idiot servant, too dumb to serve up anything worth anything, only fitting you join forces with him and his paranoia.

Please it is alleged cereal killer, and that isn't that bad as I have killed a box of cereal before... Peanut butter Crunch delish!!!!

in the dawgpound mask rubbing his bone. rubbing his bone

I am a football fan... And a fan of human life. I thought I would stop by and are if their is an classy fans left here who didn't support Kraft an Hernandez. It is really sad to see the support. Do you guys really not think that Kraft didn't know about this guy? Or when he shot another guy months back. What a joke pats fans are.

We don't cheat dumb dumb. How many Super Bowls has you team won since spygate?

So the pats who won 3 superbowls and went to 5 since 2001, has to keep winning them or they are cheaters, but the browns never have to win in their history? Geez no wonder you are upset.

Back