Boston Bruins hockey

Doesn't it feel like Fla found a tell in the Bs coming out of the defensive zone? And talk about sloppy play. This team is not made to play on soft ice.

Doesn't it feel like Fla found a tell in the Bs coming out of the defensive zone? And talk about sloppy play. This team is not made to play on soft ice.
If they don't step up on Sunday then Bergey's return is a complete waste.

Not in panic mode but Florida now feels like they're in it to win it. So the barely made the playoffs Panthers are battling the historically good Presidents cup winners. What a cluster fuck. After thinking about the goalie situation I am conflicted. One hand Swayman might be a needed spark. On the other hand sticking him in a game 7 with a week off after a regular rotation during the season seems unfair. This call is above my paygrade. I would sit Clifton and bring in Gryzlak. Clifton got the choice in game 6 for the grit but the mistakes he made were costly. I would try to find a place for Frederick and Lauko somehow. Both bring energy to the 3rd and 4th lines (or wherever they put Frederick) and Lauko will be with the big team next year anyway. The Bruins could use more speed. Speed will beat the forecheck which admittedly is pretty good and what has happened position wise since game 4? This series has been tough to figure out as it's like watching a different game every period. Tkachuk has been a one man wrecking crew and by far the star of this series. Maybe put someone on him like Pasta getting smothered for a change. I hope they haven't been already doing this as that would worry the shit out of me him being that unstoppable. The Panthers thrive with cheap shot after the whistle reaction stuff. The Bruins reaction in the first 20 seconds last night after the run at Linus with Coyle smacking the Florida offender was needed and justified. I'm getting a Cup final against the Blues vibe with this series. Anyway WTF. I can't believe a game 7 has arrived.

Not in panic mode but Florida now feels like they're in it to win it. So the barely made the playoffs Panthers are battling the historically good Presidents cup winners. What a cluster fuck. After thinking about the goalie situation I am conflicted. One hand Swayman might be a needed spark. On the other hand sticking him in a game 7 with a week off after a regular rotation during the season seems unfair. This call is above my paygrade. I would sit Clifton and bring in Gryzlak. Clifton got the choice in game 6 for the grit but the mistakes he made were costly. I would try to find a place for Frederick and Lauko somehow. Both bring energy to the 3rd and 4th lines (or wherever they put Frederick) and Lauko will be with the big team next year anyway. The Bruins could use more speed. Speed will beat the forecheck which admittedly is pretty good and what has happened position wise since game 4? This series has been tough to figure out as it's like watching a different game every period. Tkachuk has been a one man wrecking crew and by far the star of this series. Maybe put someone on him like Pasta getting smothered for a change. I hope they haven't been already doing this as that would worry the shit out of me him being that unstoppable. The Panthers thrive with cheap shot after the whistle reaction stuff. The Bruins reaction in the first 20 seconds last night after the run at Linus with Coyle smacking the Florida offender was needed and justified. I'm getting a Cup final against the Blues vibe with this series. Anyway WTF. I can't believe a game 7 has arrived.
I'm benching krejci foligno forbort and linus. I would prefer to go with the healthy, rusty swayman. Over the possibly injured and tired linus.

Last edited:
foligno clifton are out. swayman is in.

Last edited:
How many times has hampus whiffed on a shot or a pass in this series?

Right between his legs. on a slow back hand shot:banghead::poop:

Last edited:
Every puck bounces off the Bruins sticks. Every pass is short or long or in somebody’s feet. I’ve never seen them play like this, as they had the last three games. Florida has much higher well in the corners and along the boards as they hustle to the puck, instead of waiting for it to come to them, the way the Bruins are along the boards.

If I were Montgomery, I would’ve said only one thing between periods start attacking the puck everywhere be the first one to the puck have the strongest stick that’s it

Last edited:
Every puck bounces off the Bruins sticks. Every pass is short or long or in somebody’s feet. I’ve never seen them play like this, as they had the last three games. Florida has much higher well in the corners and along the boards as they hustle to the Pok, instead of waiting for it to come to them, the way the Bruins are along the boards.

If I were Montgomery, I would’ve said only one thing between periods start attacking the puck everywhere be the first one to the puck have the strongest stick that’s it
That's what choking looks like.

Back