Boston Bruins hockey

AkPatsFan

Reaction score
We’ll since Dwight Shrute vanished from the site our hockey thread has dropped off the face of the earth so I’m starting a new one.
Been watching them on tv for the last couple of weeks and they are playing some inspired hockey. Beating real good teams on the way and now they have Tukka back in net, sending Sway down to Providence. Really hated to see him go but I understand why they did it.

I’m hoping they can make another run at the cup before Bergy retires.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The beat down of Tampa and the Caps was really fun to watch too. Nice win today against Nashville and Hall for the OT winner, he’s one of my favorite players not named Bergeron or Marchand.

The beat down of Tampa and the Caps was really fun to watch too. Nice win today against Nashville and Hall for the OT winner, he’s one of my favorite players not named Bergeron or Marchand.

I think of Hall as a Dave Poulin quality pick up, he was one of my favorite Bruins not named Neely or Bourque

Last edited:
I think of Hall as a Dave Poulin quality pick up, he was one of my favorite Bruins not named Neely or Bourque

Was there a game on today? Gonna have to check the DVR and see. Gotta watch something good after that brutal game in Buffalo.

And when do pitchers and catchers report? Oh yeah, the assholes are still bickering over cash and shit.

Big game at home tonight against Carolina, one of the better teams in the league, hopefully they can carry this winning streak and move up the boards for playoff positioning. Clifton should be back and I believe Rask will be in net.

I used to live Bruins hockey. Hardly pay attention until near playoffs (Hate to say)
love playoff hockey (any teams/games) and watch a ton of those
hope B’s can be relevant

I used to live Bruins hockey. Hardly pay attention until near playoffs (Hate to say)
love playoff hockey (any teams/games) and watch a ton of those
hope B’s can be relevant
They'll make the playoffs no doubt, only question is will be as a WC or a top 3 in the conference, they are only 1 point out of the 3rd spot and 2 out of the 2nd. They are playing well and hopefully Lindholm gels with whomever he is paired with but I think he and CMac will be paired up at the end of their remaining games. Swayman is playing well too.

They'll make the playoffs no doubt, only question is will be as a WC or a top 3 in the conference, they are only 1 point out of the 3rd spot and 2 out of the 2nd. They are playing well and hopefully Lindholm gels with whomever he is paired with but I think he and CMac will be paired up at the end of their remaining games. Swayman is playing well too.
I'm going to start making a point to start watching B's (and other NHL games) as soon as march madness is over. love playoff hockey!

I'm going to start making a point to start watching B's (and other NHL games) as soon as march madness is over. love playoff hockey!
Just don't do it at the deterioration of your more important planet duty.

:thumb:

I went to the game last night with my wife and son. His first NHL game. We had a blast!!!! Hatty for Pasta and a great game all around. The B's leapfrogged Tampa for 3rd.
Awesome, congrats to you both! What was your impression of Lindholm?

Back