Brady ties Bledsoe's mark with 27th 300-yard game

NewsZombieBot

Newsie
Reaction score
FOXBOROUGH -- Patriots quarterback Tom Brady is now the franchise's all-time leader in career 300-yard passing games with 27 over his 10 seasons in New England.

With Brady topping 300 yards passing Sunday against the Dolphins, he moved out of a tie with Drew Bledsoe to set a new franchise mark. Brady has four 300-yard passing games this season.

Bledsoe posted 37 career 300-yard games with stops in New England, Buffalo and Dallas,

It's worth noting Brady only has one 400-yard passing game to his credit and that came on Sept. 22, 2002, when he passed for 410 yards and four touchdowns in a 41-38 win over the Kansas City Chiefs.

The next record in Brady's sights: Bledsoe's team record of 29,657 career passing yards. Brady entered the game 1,180 yards shy of that mark and, should he stay healthy, would seem on pace to break the mark later this season.

More...

CBS announcers said that TFB overtook Drew SlowAsAstatue on that.

But then it was Dan Doh!dorf and Greg Mumble so they were probably wrong.

How long until Brady takes over the "throw an interception at a bad time" stat? ;)

<<
How long until Brady takes over the "throw an interception at a bad time" stat?
>>

If you mean the first one Moss certainly was a factor in that. He seemed to think that he didn't have to work too hard going up against a rookie.

How long until Brady takes over the "throw an interception at a bad time" stat? ;)

I wonder if Tony Romo starts to make more headway on that stat tonight!

Poor Drew....he tried his ass off, but he did make those inopportune int's from time to time.

If you mean the first one Moss certainly was a factor in that. He seemed to think that he didn't have to work too hard going up against a rookie.

That rook did a pretty damn good job defending that play.

:shrug:

That rook did a pretty damn good job defending that play.

:shrug:

Yeah that was a good play by the defender, when I have moss one on one with a rookie, I go ahead and throw it there. Not time to bring hoyer in yet.

Yeah that was a good play by the defender, when I have moss one on one with a rookie, I go ahead and throw it there. Not time to bring hoyer in yet.

Lol, Hoyer FTW!

Could you imagine playing against people you have idolized? It would either humble you that you could make it to the show like they did, or make you piss yourself.

Just playing catch with Brady, I would wet myself. :archive:

Back