Brady: We're disrespected.

dashoe

Reaction score
He said, "I think we’ve probably been disrespected more than any team in the league this year. I think we’ve been given up on by a lot of media people, a lot of fans, our own fans, other people around the league. I think if there’s one team that feels like they’re disrespected, it’s us. I don’t disrespect Jacksonville. It’s [hard] to disrespect a team that’s 12-4. If we were 12-4 it would be different. I think people gave up on us a long time ago."

Is this guy a whiney bitch or what?

Stomps out of post game press conferences after losses without answering a single question, poses in ambiguously gay photos, and now he's whining about being disrespected when every media outlet already have them playing the Colts in two weeks?!!! C'MON!!!!

You Pats fans have to admit, that, if Brady played for anyone else you guys would loath him, wouldn't you?

OK - ASSCLOWN THIS JERK!

I'm tired this f**king routine of his. Blah blah Brady, Blah Blah whiney, Blah Blah Colts.

dashoe said:
He said, "I think we’ve probably been disrespected more than any team in the league this year. I think we’ve been given up on by a lot of media people, a lot of fans, our own fans, other people around the league. I think if there’s one team that feels like they’re disrespected, it’s us. I don’t disrespect Jacksonville. It’s [hard] to disrespect a team that’s 12-4. If we were 12-4 it would be different. I think people gave up on us a long time ago."

Stomps out of post game press conferences after losses without answering a single question, poses in ambiguously gay photos, and now he's whining about being disrespected when every media outlet already have them playing the Colts in two weeks?!!! C'MON!!!!

You Pats fans have to admit, that, if Brady played for anyone else you guys would loath him, wouldn't you?

Uh, no. I'd think he is what he is. The best damned QB in the NFL. Unlike that inbred fanny sniffin' dicklicker you guys adore.

Of course it helps your argument (trolling) that you just posted what Brady said, like he was making an unsolicited statement about respect. The answer has a little more meaning when it is taken in context of what the question was.

Since this thread is pure trolling, I am moving it.

Ras-Al-Ghul said:
OK - ASSCLOWN THIS JERK!

I'm tired this f**king routine of his. Blah blah Brady, Blah Blah whiney, Blah Blah Colts.

that post is no where near assclownish.

Did you say something? Guess not since you never bring any lucid argument when you post. Just drivel.....

You're a one trick pony, dashoe!

Well, if those are indeed his actual words, he'd only be telling the truth. Only recently has the bandwagoneers started to pack their bags for the playoff trip.

Whiney? I've never heard him whine about anything other than the fact that his sisters are better athletes than he is.

Stomps out of post game press conferences after losses without answering a single question? There isn't a classier guy in terms of handling losses. I'm trying to recall any one time Brady stomped out of a press conference after a loss without answering a single question .......... yeah, I'm really lost here. Maybe it just happens so often that I don't recognize it anymore ....

Poses in ambiguously gay photos? Wouldn't these photos you refer to only stir thoughts and emotions to the eye of the beholder? Maybe your infatuation with Brady runs deeper than that, maybe it's a whole "lifestyle" thing you are wrestling with?

And as for your last question, I can only give you one piece of advice ... make sure you don't leave your toe nail clippings all over the carpet, because I think they are ending up in your crack pipe. Sheesh ...

I vote yes.

He brings nothing to this forum, except for "out of context" Brady quotes. He is obsessed with TB, hence his avatar, and everything he posts validates this point.

Assclown!

Patriots4ever said:
I vote yes.

He brings nothing to this forum, except for "out of context" Brady quotes. He is obsessed with TB, hence his avatar, and everything he posts validates this point.

Assclown!

True, but if he's not assclowned, after the Colts choke, we'll have the satisfaction of knowing that he's able to post in the main forum, but doesn't.

GOD said:
Well, if those are indeed his actual words, he'd only be telling the truth. Only recently has the bandwagoneers started to pack their bags for the playoff trip.

Whiney? I've never heard him whine about anything other than the fact that his sisters are better athletes than he is.

Stomps out of post game press conferences after losses without answering a single question? There isn't a classier guy in terms of handling losses. I'm trying to recall any one time Brady stomped out of a press conference after a loss without answering a single question .......... yeah, I'm really lost here. Maybe it just happens so often that I don't recognize it anymore ....

Poses in ambiguously gay photos? Wouldn't these photos you refer to only stir thoughts and emotions to the eye of the beholder? Maybe your infatuation with Brady runs deeper than that, maybe it's a whole "lifestyle" thing you are wrestling with?

And as for your last question, I can only give you one piece of advice ... make sure you don't leave your toe nail clippings all over the carpet, because I think they are ending up in your crack pipe. Sheesh ...
In this press conference he didn't walk out without answering questions, he just had a simple statement. http://www.patriots.com/mediacenter/index.cfm?ac=audionewsdetail&pid=13753&pcid=85 I don't believe that he was being the best of sports, but what would you expect after that game?

Mark_Henderson said:
True, but if he's not assclowned, after the Colts choke, we'll have the satisfaction of knowing that he's able to post in the main forum, but doesn't.

Funny how these assclowns never come back after their team loses.

:shrug:

dashoe said:

are u a sorry colts fan? ROFL

Re: Re: Brady: We're disrespected.

brewsky54 said:
are u a sorry colts fan? ROFL

Be careful, these folks don't like it when you talk that way.

Hillbillies2.jpg

dashoe said:

Stomps out of post game press conferences after losses without answering a single question

Could be worse, he could stick around and throw his O line under the bus. :D

Undertaker #59 on 01-03-2006 at 04:09 PM said:
Of course it helps your argument (trolling) that you just posted what Brady said, like he was making an unsolicited statement about respect. The answer has a little more meaning when it is taken in context of what the question was.

Since this thread is pure trolling, I am moving it.

UT whats trolling ??....And why is this a bad post,,,it's a fact what he posted...I heard it & saw the interview myself...

I guess any proof, facts or truth that doesn't describe the Patriots as being the "Best" ever in the NFL just isn't acceptable foryou bean heads...nice forum !!!!!! It's more like a circle jerk

Do a google search to find out what trolling is, assclown.

And, well, this thread isn't deleted. It's right here. I'm reading it even though it was posted long before I joined. So, not sure what your sissy beef is.

Umfold on 10-21-2006 at 04:27 AM said:
Do a google search to find out what trolling is, assclown.

And, well, this thread isn't deleted. It's right here. I'm reading it even though it was posted long before I joined. So, not sure what your sissy beef is.

Sorry I don't have all your kid lingo down...but I got in this Assylum for stating my opinion and the facts & posting actual statistics & video clips for proof....thats my F%$ING sissy point...

seems even in here you dipshits can't stand listening to the facts or the truth of what the other 97 % of the NFL fan base has to say ...

aren't we punished enough for having to actually watch this half ass team with such mediocre numbers win over 50% of their last 50 games by a measley 3 points or less..

and like 8 of them being playoff & superbowl games with rediculas referee favortism...so much the NFL has to apoligize and start to enforce existing rules & change some because of your so-called "Dynasty"

Back