Brady: We're disrespected.

Dolphin22 on 10-21-2006 at 10:58 AM said:

aren't we punished enough for having to actually watch this half ass team with such mediocre numbers win over 50% of their last 50 games by a measley 3 points or less..

Winning's winning! Doesn't matter if it's by an inch or a mile.

mainpic01.jpg

BTW I see you still haven't learned to spell ridiculous. ROFL

Sorry I don't have all your kid lingo down...but I got in this Assylum for stating my opinion and the facts & posting actual statistics & video clips for proof....thats my F%$ING sissy point...

seems even in here you dipshits can't stand listening to the facts or the truth of what the other 97 % of the NFL fan base has to say ...

aren't we punished enough for having to actually watch this half ass team with such mediocre numbers win over 50% of their last 50 games by a measley 3 points or less..

and like 8 of them being playoff & superbowl games with rediculas referee favortism...so much the NFL has to apoligize and start to enforce existing rules & change some because of your so-called "Dynasty"

It's called clutch.

fulltilt on 10-21-2006 at 08:29 PM said:
It's called clutch.

OH.!!!! is that was you new Born again Fans call it....ask all their opponents what they call it when the league has to change rules because of the blatent referee favortism ????

I would explain things to you Dolfan22, but you have shown over and over again that even when I spell things out very clearly, you are far too dense to understand the simplist of statements. I am not going to waste my time any longer.

Dolphin22 on 10-22-2006 at 09:29 AM said:
OH.!!!! is that was you new Born again Fans call it....ask all their opponents what they call it when the league has to change rules because of the blatent referee favortism ????
If I was a Born again I would forgive you but I'm a heathen who thinks your a turd, the lowest form of life - yup a Dolphins Fan

Sorry I don't have all your kid lingo down...but I got in this Assylum for stating my opinion and the facts & posting actual statistics & video clips for proof....thats my F%$ING sissy point...

seems even in here you dipshits can't stand listening to the facts or the truth of what the other 97 % of the NFL fan base has to say ...

and like 8 of them being playoff & superbowl games with rediculas referee favortism...so much the NFL has to apoligize and start to enforce existing rules & change some because of your so-called "Dynasty"

It really is "rediculas" as you so eloquently put it! Instead of the NFL apologizing I think you should apologize for being so freaking stupid. How about it? You owe it to everyone you've ever come in contact with.

If the rule you're whining about is the 5 yard PI rule, well:

Before rule enforcement:

Pats 24 Indy 14

After rule enforcement:

Pats 20 Indy 3

Now just shut up.

Umfold on 10-25-2006 at 10:24 AM said:
If the rule you're whining about is the 5 yard PI rule, well:

Before rule enforcement:

Pats 24 Indy 14

After rule enforcement:

Pats 20 Indy 3

Now just shut up.

Please will you dipshits actually read & watch this footage & please try & tell me or even better yet how the **** do you all justify to yourselves these games ...

you should all just shut the **** up & enjoy how lucky you have been after over 40 years of having the 1 of the absolute worst teams in NFL History & 68 yrs of misery with your Boston Red Flops

and it's"NOT" just this SuperBowl ring & this video & game
It's this unheard of .945% winning record in games decided in 3 points or less...if that alone isn't obvious enough that this ****ing had referee's favor them...your all lieing to yourselves...the clips are obvious and to the point of rediculas and I watched this ****ing go through the play-offs & even win SuperBowls getting away with this shit.

It all fine with me...just let both teams play by these rules

Peytonsux on 10-31-2006 at 08:44 AM said:
What color are the skies in your world?:huh: :high:
Hmmm...for someone with their head up their ass...I'd have to guess brown.

Back