Brady's Hair: Giselle Won't Let Him Cut It

cka203

GO COLTS!
Reaction score
ROFL So now we know..... :p

=====================================================
Tom Brady(notes) may earn more money than his supermodel wife, Gisele Bundchen, but that doesn't mean he wears the pants in their relationship.

The two-time Super Bowl MVP says he's not cutting his ridiculous-looking Justin Bieber Flock of Seagulls Dorothy Hamill David Cassidy-esque hair because his wife won't give the go-ahead.

[Photos: Tom Brady in action as New England's star quarterback]

"Is there anything I can do to make you cut your hair," New England radio host Greg Hill asked Brady during a phone call on Tuesday.

"Ah, you'll have to speak to my wife about that," Brady replied.

More of power couple Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen

[Photos: More of power couple Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen]

Brady's hair has received almost as much attention as his play on the field this year. The ladies don't like it (Twitter searches and a quick poll of all the women in my life reveal this), men are mocking it (Brady-worshipper Bill Simmons of ESPN wrote "all Patriots fans made a pact to pretend that Brady's 2010 hairdo isn't happening. We're going to ignore it completely, even if his hair catches fire during a game and a referee puts it out with a challenge flag") and even teammates are giggling about it.

"That's a grown man over there, he can do what he wants,'' receiver Brandon Tate(notes) told the Boston Herald. "That's on him."

Even Justin Bieber himself has weighed in on Brady's flowing mane. "Nice haircut, Brady," the tween singing sensation told the Herald in an email. "Dude's got golden locks. Haha!"

(by the way, ladies... clink the link for a pic) drool

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Gisele-Bundchen-won-t-allow-Tom-Brady-to-cut-his;_ylt=Ahc4jWz9TpkBsyM_cCFS1.5DubYF?urn=nfl-271612

ROFL So now we know..... :p

=====================================================
Tom Brady(notes) may earn more money than his supermodel wife, Gisele Bundchen, but that doesn't mean he wears the pants in their relationship.

The two-time Super Bowl MVP says he's not cutting his ridiculous-looking Justin Bieber Flock of Seagulls Dorothy Hamill David Cassidy-esque hair because his wife won't give the go-ahead.

[Photos: Tom Brady in action as New England's star quarterback]

"Is there anything I can do to make you cut your hair," New England radio host Greg Hill asked Brady during a phone call on Tuesday.

"Ah, you'll have to speak to my wife about that," Brady replied.

More of power couple Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen

[Photos: More of power couple Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen]

Brady's hair has received almost as much attention as his play on the field this year. The ladies don't like it (Twitter searches and a quick poll of all the women in my life reveal this), men are mocking it (Brady-worshipper Bill Simmons of ESPN wrote "all Patriots fans made a pact to pretend that Brady's 2010 hairdo isn't happening. We're going to ignore it completely, even if his hair catches fire during a game and a referee puts it out with a challenge flag") and even teammates are giggling about it.

"That's a grown man over there, he can do what he wants,'' receiver Brandon Tate(notes) told the Boston Herald. "That's on him."

Even Justin Bieber himself has weighed in on Brady's flowing mane. "Nice haircut, Brady," the tween singing sensation told the Herald in an email. "Dude's got golden locks. Haha!"

(by the way, ladies... clink the link for a pic) drool

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/sh...t=Ahc4jWz9TpkBsyM_cCFS1.5DubYF?urn=nfl-271612

I might get into Tom's grooming requirements for Giselle but I don't want to get into any subtle area's of sexism.

:coffee:

I's shave my head if Gizz would do me:coffee:

Well we just solved the mystery of why Brady has been getting Moss tunnel vision.

Giselle has him on her fantasy team.

Oh, and by the way...

rofl-rillla.jpg

@ Brady's wife being in control of his haircut. I am definitely going to have some fun with this.

Since when does TFB make more money than HER?:shrug:

I'm totally ok with the hair. Totally.

Saw this article too. I love how "talk to my wife", which I interpret as "she likes it", is translated to "she won't let me cut it". What a non-journalist this author is. Just looking to make Yahoo's front page. Not that this is even a story....

I wonder how tired Brady is about answering questions about his hair.:blink:

Saw this article too. I love how "talk to my wife", which I interpret as "she likes it", is translated to "she won't let me cut it". What a non-journalist this author is. Just looking to make Yahoo's front page. Not that this is even a story....
Well, that's sort of assumed considering they've been given the incredibly important assignment of writing about Prince Valiant's errr I mean Tom Brady's haircut.

Back