Brandon Marshall wants out...

tehrick67

Reaction score
is Denver the new Cleveland ROFLROFLROFL

http://blogs.usatoday.com/thehuddle/2009/06/schefter-brandon-marshall-wants-out-of-denver.html

NFL insider Adam Schefter, who recently bolted the NFL Network for ESPN, said on Denver's 850 KOA radio that Broncos WR Brandon Marshall wants out of the Mile High City.

After meeting with team brass late last week, Schefter reports that Marshall told Broncos owner Pat Bowlen that he wants to be traded.

Marshall, who is recovering from hip surgery, is in the final year of his four-year rookie contract. His $2.2 million salary in 2009 pales in comparison to other receivers in the league, especially ones without Marshall's Pro Bowl credentials.

The Broncos already exported Pro Bowl QB Jay Cutler to Chicago this spring after he and new coach Josh McDaniels crossed swords over McDaniels' inquiries to the Patriots about the availability of QB Matt Cassel before New England traded Tom Brady's former understudy to Kansas City.

No doubt Cutler would love to see Marshall, who's reeled in more than 200 balls since 2007, in the Windy City as the Bears lack established wide receivers.

A final noteworthy development: Denver signed free-agent WR Brandon Lloyd on Monday.

Yeah... Thanks for the coach NE!:banghead:

I swear McDaniels has completely destroyed my favorite team. :suicide:

Yeah... Thanks for the coach NE!:banghead:

I swear McDaniels has completely destroyed my favorite team. :suicide:

Are you kidding? You have to weed out the germs. Marshall is a germ, cutler was a germ. People need to stop thinking that you build a team of stars instead of building a team. Nobody is running marshall out, he wants a new deal and the bronco's are scared to offer it to a guy who has the baggage that he does. By the way, your owner has signed off on everything so stop blaming mcdaniels.

Are you kidding? You have to weed out the germs. Marshall is a germ, cutler was a germ. People need to stop thinking that you build a team of stars instead of building a team. Nobody is running marshall out, he wants a new deal and the bronco's are scared to offer it to a guy who has the baggage that he does. By the way, your owner has signed off on everything so stop blaming mcdaniels.
Bowlen TRIED to keep Cutler here... he tried to set up a face to face meeting but Cutler refused to stay here because of that jackass McDaniels. He hired McDaniels here to help Cutler.

Bowlen is trying to keep Marshall here to. He had a face to face meeting with him WITHOUT McDaniels and offered Marshall a new contract.

You're such a joke Cutler. Just because you masterbate to your fantasies about who wants who, doesn't mean it's true. You've been wrong every single time you've opened your mouth. Thank God it's usually full of dick so we don't have to hear you more often.

You're such a joke Cutler. Just because you masterbate to your fantasies about who wants who, doesn't mean it's true. You've been wrong every single time you've opened your mouth. Thank God it's usually full of dick so we don't have to hear you more often.
Bullshit.

I told you guys that you wouldn't get a first round pick for Cassel.

I said Denver would get at LEAST 2 first round draft picks for Cutler.

I said the Lakers would win the NBA Championship...

You are :insane:

Bowlen TRIED to keep Cutler here... he tried to set up a face to face meeting but Cutler refused to stay here because of that jackass McDaniels. He hired McDaniels here to help Cutler.

Bowlen is trying to keep Marshall here to. He had a face to face meeting with him WITHOUT McDaniels and offered Marshall a new contract.

No Bowlen didnt, when bowlen asked for a meeting with cutler he never got a reply, so he said ship him. Cutler acted like a 2 year old. Marshall has been a head case ever since he got here, he is UNDER CONTRACT right now, but he wants more money and they are afraid to give it to him because he has been a head case since he got there, that is from the owner, not mcdaniels. If Bowlen wanted to give him a contract, he would, he doesnt. It has nothing to do with the team or mcdaniels it has to do with money, in cutler's case, it had to do with his pussy got hurt becuase someone dared say he was not good for the system, and he is not by the way.

No Bowlen didnt, when bowlen asked for a meeting with cutler he never got a reply, so he said ship him. Cutler acted like a 2 year old. Marshall has been a head case ever since he got here, he is UNDER CONTRACT right now, but he wants more money and they are afraid to give it to him because he has been a head case since he got there, that is from the owner, not mcdaniels. If Bowlen wanted to give him a contract, he would, he doesnt. It has nothing to do with the team or mcdaniels it has to do with money, in cutler's case, it had to do with his pussy got hurt becuase someone dared say he was not good for the system, and he is not by the way.

Come on Cutler, don't argue with Midget. He was there you know? :coffee:

Come on Cutler, don't argue with Midget. He was there you know? :coffee:

No, I just heard it come from the owners mouth, but what does he know. I guess according to you two idiots Mr. Bowlen is an idiot who is being lead around by the nose from a 30 year old first year head coach, so have it whatever way you would like.

If Bowlen wanted to give him a contract, he would, he doesnt. It has nothing to do with the team or mcdaniels it has to do with money, in cutler's case, it had to do with his pussy got hurt becuase someone dared say he was not good for the system, and he is not by the way.
http://www.850koa.com/cc-common/med..._ID=668&STATION_ID=KOA-AM&TRACK=Adam_Schefter

"Bowlen told him to take his time and decide whether he wants a new contract or if he wants to be traded"/Adam Schefter (aka God of accurate Broncos news)

No, you don't know any better. The way you win SB's is with talent, if you win SB's with a team full of scrubs you obviously cheated.

I guess the 98 bronco's cheated then, cause all they had was that broken down Qb who could never win a superbowl before and the running back which they got illigally by cheating the cap. Talent is what the pats have, talent is what kicked the living shit out of your team last year while cutler was throwing pop fly ints all over the place. Talent is why you are on this board envious of the patriots, we own you, all of you trolls, the pats own your soul, you stay awake at night crying becuase they have ruined your lives, and that is why you stay here.

i guess the 98 bronco's cheated then, cause all they had was that broken down qb who could never win a superbowl before and the running back which they got illigally by cheating the cap. Talent is what the pats have, talent is what kicked the living shit out of your team last year while cutler was throwing pop fly ints all over the place. Talent is why you are on this board envious of the patriots, we own you, all of you trolls, the pats own your soul, you stay awake at night crying becuase they have ruined your lives, and that is why you stay here.
rofl rofl rofl

No, you don't know any better. The way you win SB's is with talent, if you win SB's with a team full of scrubs you obviously cheated.

:yawn:

The 98 Broncos broke the salary cap (cheated) to keep all their talent together for a SB run. It was very popular for a decade. SF did it. Dallas did it. Know who didn't do it? The Giants. They had one giant star and a bunch of fairly talented role players with a couple of very good players (Simms, for example) thrown in. And they won 2 SBs.

Know who had a shit-ton of Talent? The Bills. Jim Kelly Hall of Famer. Thurmon Thomas Hall of Famer. Bruce Smith Hall of Famer. Andre Reed Probable Hall of Famer. We know how that worked out.

The fact that you believe that acquiring the largest amount of Name Talent = a winner; means that you don't know any better. It's like a Chargers fan. Can't wrap your head around the fact that you have "all these stars" and you never win. Never occurs to them that their coach sucks.

Sick, isn't it, and you live it. What is it like to be some envious of a team that you have to go to their board daily?
Dude... I am a member of a Chiefs and a Radiers board too. I am not envious of any team.

Back