Bungles/Rams Superb Owl

Yeah , but that was as egregious as it can get. There’s a difference between “letting them play” and “not calling obvious, game-changing penalties”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
lol I just watched it again and not only did he face mask him but he grabbed and pulled Ramsey with his other hand too, I didn't catch that before. Yeah that was bad.

The way the game is going, if Bengals score they might just put it away. Rams losing OBJ really hurt them.

I feel a little bad for OBJ but let's stop with the thrown out on the street crap Collinsworth

Bengals were doing what I was saying... some runs (that last play as I type this not so hot)

That was a fucking awesome halftime show. Hip hop when hip was awesome, not the garbage of today. Get rid of Kendrick Lamar; he sucked.

Kendrick is the greatest rapper of all time. :coffee:

Speaking as someone who loves 90s rap, gotta give credit. Dude has made like 5 ridiculously good albums that push the limits of hip hop.

His music isn't really super bowl safe, though. :coffee:

I feel like we could be watching a preview of the Mac to come. Burrow doesn't seem to have overly impressive arm strength or foot speed, just smart and accurate.

Seeing Wilson chatting it up with Goodell made me throw up on my mouth a bit.

What happened to Kupp?

He's being doubled every single play like they should. They can afford to without OBJ.

Back