By how many goals will the glorious English team destroy the Yanks today?

What will happen in today's game?

• Total voters

gomezcat

Sniffing Ms Cat's knickers
Reaction score
Website
gomezcat.blogspot.com
Soccer game- World Cup etc. The rest of the world, btw, is the bit where the sea starts (well, a couple of miles further out)... Some of the people in the rest of the world don't speak English and look different. That's pretty much all you need to know.

Oh, and this poll is totally neutral.

Oh, and for the record, I don't normally support England at soccer (it's a long story), but today I'm torn about a US victory or draw; on the one hand, it would wipe a lot of smug smiles off faces around here, but on the other, I would have you lot to deal with. :blink:

As my mum is a Scot I have a lot of ambivalence towards Englands sports teams. And today I think they'll come unstuck against the US

wow, i got my own option wuv

also, i didnt know the yankees play soccer, but **** em, i hope they get annihilated...oh wait not those yankees

i see a 2-2 draw

wow, i got my own option wuv

also, i didnt know the yankees play soccer, but **** em, i hope they get annihilated...oh wait not those yankees

i see a 2-2 draw

Yeah, well I figured that you should; you always tick every option on polls, so I was curious as to whether you would tick your own. :clap:

I actually plan to get ready to see this tilt soon as I find soccer so exciting

Adam_shank.gif
to watch :rolleyes:

to spice up my viewing I plan to play a continuous audio-loop of this pR0n clip to enhance the experience

<embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allownetworking="all" wmode="transparent" src="about:blank" height="361" width="600">

Dude, the Yankees already beat Houston today. 9-3.

So now we have a whole bunch of Brits with skinned knees as they try to kill themselves by jumping out the window of mum's basement flat. Suck it England!:insane:

So now we have a whole bunch of Brits with skinned knees as they try to kill themselves by jumping out the window of mum's basement flat. Suck it England!:insane:

No, they'll be busy drinking shit cheap lager and looking for foreigners to beat up (I'm not kidding- England soccer team attracts the country's scum like nothing else).

I just now voted for a draw. I feel like a dead Chicagoan voting for Mayor Daley.

Cheers

Back