Cam - "Loyalty, I deserve it."

Oh, man is my face red. My mistake was using the word "personal" which is a subjective word often open to interpretation and you were right to defend yourself from any suggestion
that you used any "Cam's Momma is so fat...." jokes or body-shamed his daughter. To be clear, you did NOT do any of that, so heartfelt apologies are in order.

The word I might have used is "rancorous" which is defined by Merriam Webster as meaning "acrid, acrimonious, embittered or resentful" which would
have been far more accurate to describe your posts on the topic of Cam, but the horse is out of the barn now. Mea Maxima Culpa.

I will also admit that I was so wounded by your scathing character assassination that all the salty tears simply ruined my Cheerleader's outfit. Mr. Positive was very
sad and is now questioning everything. I can hear the Dark Side calling me. Nothing is real.

The courtesy line was just hilarious, though. I got a good laugh out of that one.
I am fine with rancorous. Lol

So he wants loyalty from who exactly because he can't see his kids?

He said it was personal and not about football. That's all we need to know.
He did elaborate though and talked about his kids and being away from them. He also said he was surprised that anyone would think it was football related which is ridiculous. He posted it right after the game and because it was so cryptic and he does play QB with a young QB on his heels, of course the media was going to read football into it. I just really hope this is not a sign of things to come. He has been really good since he came last year at shutting out the noise. Hopefully he can continue to do that no matter which way the season goes.

He did elaborate though and talked about his kids and being away from them. He also said he was surprised that anyone would think it was football related which is ridiculous. He posted it right after the game and because it was so cryptic and he does play QB with a young QB on his heels, of course the media was going to read football into it. I just really hope this is not a sign of things to come. He has been really good since he came last year at shutting out the noise. Hopefully he can continue to do that no matter which way the season goes.

Take the tin foil hat off.

Perhaps you lack a sense of humor?
You really think your posts are funny? Only in the sense you think it funny to annoy others. We others just think you're deliberately trying to annoy people with endless repetition, but granted others think you are simply stupid. I don't. To me you're just cleverly trolling for reactions.

What I find interesting is your championing of Mac Jones. In the draft thread you repeated bashed the Jones pick as another example of BB being stupid and wasting a draft pick on someone who cold not possibly succeed in the NFL, but now I guess you're replacing Brady with him as an object of devotion.

You really think your posts are funny? Only in the sense you think it funny to annoy others. We others just think you're deliberately trying to annoy people with endless repetition, but granted others think you are simply stupid. I don't. To me you're just cleverly trolling for reactions.

What I find interesting is your championing of Mac Jones. In the draft thread you repeated bashed the Jones pick as another example of BB being stupid and wasting a draft pick on someone who cold not possibly succeed in the NFL, but now I guess you're replacing Brady with him as an object of devotion.
You may be right about Mazz on this, but I can tell you with 100% certainty that I am trying like hell to replace Brady with Mac. PLEASE!

I don't think I am the only one (well, plus Mazz)...

Man. You really need a cup of coffee or maybe a beer? Relax.

So now you are upset with me for champion our new young Qb? Lol. You are too much. Perhaps you are the one making things personal.

And please show me any post where I bashed Mac or Bill for drafting him? I said predraft that my top choice was Fields based on today's game and the need for offenses to have QBs who can move, throw, create, etc. Any criticism of Mac or the pick was based on that belief.

That being said, once we drafted Mac and I saw his strut to the podium and heard him interviewed and have watched his game in mini camp and now TC, I feel good about it. He definitely changed my mind of his ability to run our offense the way it should be run. And quite honestly, the Cam experience really, really needs to end.

So again, lighten up Francis. Maybe google how to see the lighter side of life and most importantly, have some fun. It's summertime after all.

Last edited:

So now you are upset with me for champion our new young Qb? Lol. You are too much. Perhaps you are the one making things personal.

And please show me any post where I bashed Mac or Bill for drafting him? I said predraft that my top choice was Fields based on today's game and the need for offenses to have QBs who can move, throw, create, etc. Any criticism of Mac or the pick was based on that belief.

That being said, once we drafted Mac and I saw his strut to the podium and heard him interviewed and have watched his game in mini camp and now TC, I feel good about it. He definitely changed my mind of his ability to run out offense the way it should be run. And quite honestly, the Cam experience really, really needs to end.

So again, lighten up Francis. Maybe google how to see the lighter side of life and most importantly, have some fun. It's summertime after all.

View: https://youtu.be/SJUhlRoBL8M

That being said, once we drafted Mac and I saw his strut to the podium and heard him interviewed and have watched his game in mini camp and now TC, I feel good about it. He definitely changed my mind of his ability to run out offense the way it should be run. And quite honestly, the Cam experience really, really needs to end.

Ladies aren't meant to use "Man" in any saying dear, do try and be more couth.

Back