Cam Newton

Roberto71

Reaction score
Is he trying to say something to Manning here??!!

You set the bar H1GH....extremelyH1GH and knowing your family, I know that's just the norm. I came into this league gagging and still gagging my talents to this day off of the things that YOÜ have done and accomplished

It's not hard to see Scam likes attention.......whoa...cam imitates Payton? scam will be gone in 3 yrs max

Is this some new Cam language?

cameron1newton- Iam grateful to have shared the field in your LAST game but most importantly I am grateful to have mimicked a style you created to bring out the best in MË! And that style is/was mastering the art of: PREPARAT1ØN. You have changed this game in ways you will never no and I admire the man you are on and off the field. You set the bar H1GH....extremelyH1GH and knowing your family, I know that's just the norm. I came into this league gagging and still gagging my talents to this day off of the things that YOÜ have done and accomplished; because you are and you will FOREVER be the STANDARD! So long SHER1FF!
#omahaOMAHA #1STpickGÄNG #iWmW
-1OVE

I give him credit. He did carry that offense all year . He made Tedd ginn look good this year. He did act like a diva & little B*tch moment in the SB.

Another Cam bashing thread when all he did was lead a bunch of no name offensive skill players to the SB. I don't get all the Cam hate here. :shrug_n:

I really don't think he is. He's just emphasizing the HIGH bar that Peyton Manning set while using his annoying trademark 1 for the letter I.

If Cam did not mean to be insulting with that post then he really needs to have a PR person proof his posts. That was horrific and not hard to see as a slight.

H1GH= Newton marketing #1.
PREPARAT1ØN=#1
-1OVE=#1
1STpickGÄNG=#1

This guy just wants to make sure that every1 remembers he was the #1 pick. Remember h1s go1d shoes?

Another Cam bashing thread when all he did was lead a bunch of no name offensive skill players to the SB. I don't get all the Cam hate here. :shrug_n:

I like Cam - a lot. But honestly, him not diving on that fumbled ball and then saying he was afraid his leg would get hurt made me lose a lot of respect for the guy as a player. Perhaps we are spoiled having Brady as our QB who took 23 crushing hits in the conf. champ and kept coming but for Cam to do that in that situation with the SB one the line and then offer that pansy reason will most likely follow him the rest of his career.

I like Cam - a lot. But honestly, him not diving on that fumbled ball and then saying he was afraid his leg would get hurt made me lose a lot of respect for the guy as a player. Perhaps we are spoiled having Brady as our QB who took 23 crushing hits in the conf. champ and kept coming but for Cam to do that in that situation with the SB one the line and then offer that pansy reason will most likely follow him the rest of his career.

This. To put it differently, how in hell could he possibly be thinking about his leg at that moment?

Cheers, BostonTim

Scam is about himself, not winning......his epitaph will be written by 2018. Just like RGIII's bell tolled last season.

The fumble play just is what it is, a selfish play by a selfish player.

Scam is about himself, not winning......his epitaph will be written by 2018. Just like RGIII's bell tolled last season.

Actually he is probably going to win another one or two league MVPs and have several more shots at SBs as long as the Carolina FO keeps building things the way they have the last couple of seasons.

You're probably right. Surely Peyton Manning would have jumped right in with all those 325 pound DLs fighting over the ball. :coffee:

TB did it in a regular season game against the Jets.
He battled Mo Wilkerson for it.
TB is the standard.
We are spoiled.

PM rarely took a hit and rarely chased an INT.

here is the truth.

tom-brady-dive-against-new-york-jets-c.gif

here is the truth.

tom-brady-dive-against-new-york-jets-c.gif

Eye of the beholder.

To me that's just TB being a smaht player by calling attention to the infraction to take advantage of a dumb Jets player's mistake. 2 flags were already thrown but TB didn't know that.

Back