Cards QB Matt Leinart Worked Out With Tom Brady This Offseason

-Scar-

Decimate this account, please. Thanks.
Reaction score
Cardinals quarterback Matt Leinart sought help from an unlikely source in an even more unlikely place this off-season. The Southern California graduate worked out a few times with Patriots quarterback Tom Brady at UCLA. The location made sense because Brady has a home near the campus, and Norm Chow, the former offensive coordinator at USC, is now an assistant at UCLA. "I figured if I'm running with him (Brady), he can do whatever," Leinart said, laughing.

Source: AZCentral.com

I wonder if brady called him a quitter?

I Agree...As An SC Fan I Often Thought Of Matt As Our TB During Our Champiuonship Runs...I Think TB Could Have A Positive Impact On Matt....

:cool:

Not sure I like brady helping the enemy like this. :p

Mayby Brady gave him a few pointers of how to be a good Pro QB. So far he has lost his starting Job to Warner . Has not lived up to being a top ten Pick.

Not sure I like brady helping the enemy like this. :p

If "he" is the enemy I personally like this. That means the SB with Matt starting with the Cards against the Pats. I like the fact that the Pats are in the big game and I will take the Pats and Brady over the Cards and Matt by +21......Warner +10

Mayby Brady gave him a few pointers of how to be a good Pro QB. So far he has lost his starting Job to Warner . Has not lived up to being a top ten Pick.

None Of The Big Three Names Of That Draft Did....

If "he" is the enemy I personally like this. That means the SB with Matt starting with the Cards against the Pats. I like the fact that the Pats are in the big game and I will take the Pats and Brady over the Cards and Matt by +21......Warner +10

Nice Way To Put A Positive Spin On It lol

:cool:

So would I, considering the line was 40 last year with Warner :)

Back