Cassel/Vrabel trade?

Like I said, checking a source in the Pats organization. So happen to be good friends with your star-special team/reserve LB.

breville-juicer.jpg

What is the "source" for this one? I mean besides a poster on a Texans board? I appreciate any REAL news because this is the one deal I am actually really WAITING to see what happens with interest.

But if you are just posting what "new" posters on you're board are posting with no source or previous reliable info on trades in the past in your expeience...I think we would all agree her to please save for your board for now.

I for one have work to do and this is keeping me from getting off here thinking I will miss it.

This is not against you at all, I appreciate the "update", just asking that you filter it some if it is just Sh*t against the wall stuff from you're message board. If you honestly feel that it has actual validity by all means thanks for the info!

Just coming back for the big fat "I told you so".

You heard it here..by me..first.

Gently now Texas, -blue is armed and dangerous and he's righteously concerned with rumors...you came looking for answers, no reason he shouldn't question the questions while things are unsettled and being stirred up by wankers teasing a Tampa trade.

ROFL I always root for guys like this. People are so skeptical that they have the pitchforks in hand before a thread like this is even started. Good job man. :thumb:

Back