Cheating Cheaters??

bideau

Offering friendly advice
Reaction score
Imagine the outcry if the Lions had been playing the Patriots.

Golden Tate: Opposing defenses know what the Lions are going to do

Posted by Michael David Smith on September 29, 2015, 2:06 PM EDT

Lions receiver Golden Tate says that in all three of the Lions’ games this season, players on the opposing defense have been able to call out the Lions’ offensive plays before they ran them.

Broncos cornerback Bradley Roby said after Sunday’s game that the Broncos knew what the Lions were going to do. Tate told Matt Dery on Detroit Sports 105.1 that he hadn’t heard Roby’s comments, but they were no surprise because other players have said similar things.

“I haven’t heard that yet from that player. I didn’t read anything about it but that’s not the first time this year that another player has said that,” Tate said. “I’ve had a couple occasions in literally each game, where they called out our play for one, then afterwards been like, ‘Hey, we knew what you guys were doing.’ I don’t know how they know or what film they’re watching that we’re giving away. That’s something we got to go back and watch our tendencies to figure out where we line up or how we line up or what formation or whatever it may be. We’ve got to figure it out because we’re clearly giving away. All three weeks, a player’s come up to me and said, ‘We knew what you were going to do.’ That’s bad.”

Yeah I saw this but it won't get any traction

Obviously, the Patriots stole the playsheets out of the Lions locker room before the game and sold them to the opponent.

Duh.

Dallas cheated against the Eagles a couple of weeks ago and nobody cared either.

Back