Cheating = Patriots

There like mork and mindy or sunny and cher or danny boy and other men.

Thats great Dawson...LMFAO!...maybe even like "Toilet & Paper"-"Puke & Bag"-"Shit & Ass" all as one as Patriots & Cheaters go..

Dawson like in every conversation, every article, don't you love that they are exposed...Belichicks* is the the poster boy for cheating in sports...

I don't understand why would he need to do this for the whole league, why doesn't he just watch the patriots since they are the only ones that cheat?

Thats great Dawson...LMFAO!...maybe even like "Toilet & Paper"-"Puke & Bag"-"Shit & Ass" all as one as Patriots & Cheaters go..

Dawson like in every conversation, every article, don't you love that they are exposed...Belichicks* is the the poster boy for cheating in sports...

Is it possible to say a sentence with Belichick* in it and not think of cheating?

Isn't it funny how America's two most popular sports both have the greatest players or teams of all time being labeled as cheaters? And the right wingers think there is absolutely nothing wrong with this country. ROFL ROFL ROFL

Is it possible to say a sentence with Belichick* in it and not think of cheating?

Isn't it funny how America's two most popular sports both have the greatest players or teams of all time being labeled as cheaters? And the right wingers think there is absolutely nothing wrong with this country. ROFL ROFL ROFL
Is it possible to read D-22 without Dawson down on the floor on his knees......:bhump:

Eh? Just because D22 has proven Patriots* fans wrong now for the last 10 months, you shouldn't criticize me for actually believing what that genius D22 is saying.

Can you give one example of this proving wrong thing? I mean when you say something and about 10 pats fans show you in great detail how stupid you are, and then you change the subject, that does not mean you proved anyone wrong.

Hey D22 could you explain to me why the Patriots* fan keep resisting the admittance that they support cheaters?
Exactly....come up with something youreself Dawson....for once leave D-22 out of the conversation....:thwak:

Hey D22 could you explain to me why the Patriots* fan keep resisting the admittance that they support cheaters?

Dawson you know how a sons mother could do no wrong !!!...Well these bean heads are still breast feeding & need that mommy milk for strength to survive on their own in the big world when they grow up!

Whatever happened to matt walsh?

Don't worry he didn't go away yet...and won't until Specter gets him to testify under oath in congress or witnessing his meeting with Goodell......

if Goodell & Kraft delay this anymore they risk Sen Leahey to approve supena power t0 Sen Specter then the Roger & Kraft are fvcked...and it will problably go right into next season...

That would be the Best !!!!!!...just keepo an eye on the funny papers..

Dawson you know how a sons mother could do no wrong !!!...Well these bean heads are still breast feeding & need that mommy milk for strength to survive on their own in the big world when they grow up!

So how do you support the cheating Dolphins? they lost a first round pick over 30 years ago to hire Shula...we know based on your thoughts about Goodell taking a pick from the Niners you don't think 'tampering' is wrong despite the rules against it...

Is that being a hypocrite?

So how do you support the cheating Dolphins? they lost a first round pick over 30 years ago to hire Shula...we know based on your thoughts about Goodell taking a pick from the Niners you don't think 'tampering' is wrong despite the rules against it...

Is that being a hypocrite?

absolutely not...thats not cheating like Patriots stealing signals & changing the outcome of a game... thats the differance between stealing a candy bar from a store & rape

The 49'ers losing the 5th round round pick is equivilent to how their 1st holding call next year will effect them !!!,,,

don't insult me or embarress yourself and try and compare the the 2 as if they are equal or even close to it...I wonder if Kraft didn't own the NFL if he would have been caught for Tampering with both Parcells & Belichick & the Jets ???

don't insult me or embarress yourself and try and compare the the 2 as if they are equal or even close to it...I wonder if Kraft didn't own the NFL if he would have been caught for Tampering with both Parcells & Belichick & the Jets ???

Didn't say they where equal, yet they both lost a first round pick...

If kraft owned the NFL wouldn't the tampering you speak of be swept under the rug?

absolutely not...thats not cheating like Patriots stealing signals & changing the outcome of a game... thats the differance between stealing a candy bar from a store & rape

The 49'ers losing the 5th round round pick is equivilent to how their 1st holding call next year will effect them !!!,,,

no, I mean the pats with a camera were actually worse record wise than with the camera, when the dolphins cheated, they just went on to win the superbowl is all, which is tainted.

Back