Chris Simmsisms

Maybe that's why he lasted only a year with the Pats?

Chris Simms is horrifyingly inept. I watched "That Other Pregame Show" all last year and he was a part of that show. I am far from shocked that these idiotic ramblings were generated by his quark brain. Maybe when you have no spleen, your brain mass decreases??? I'm not a huge Phil fan either, but he's at least an amoeba brain.

I LOVE Boomer and would have paid to watch his face as Simms rambled on. LMAO

I know this isn't very Christian of me, but I would set Phil Simms on fire if given the opportunity. He's bitter because he got hurt and Hostetler won what should have been his second ring...which might have been enough to get him HOF consideration. My biggest issue with him comes with his refusal to say 'Redskins' during broadcasts (which I'm sure wasn't an issue when he was playing them). I love the fact that Jim Nance continues to say it, I imagine them arguing about it in the both during commercial breaks.

I know this isn't very Christian of me, but I would set Phil Simms on fire if given the opportunity. He's bitter because he got hurt and Hostetler won what should have been his second ring...which might have been enough to get him HOF consideration. My biggest issue with him comes with his refusal to say 'Redskins' during broadcasts (which I'm sure wasn't an issue when he was playing them). I love the fact that Jim Nance continues to say it, I imagine them arguing about it in the both during commercial breaks.

I think Parcells psychologically damaged him. He can't talk about Parcells without twitching.

Oh hell, I forgot he was a SJW for eliminating "REDSKINS" (after it mysteriously did not bother him for 54,877,331 years).

GFY, Phil.

I hope Boomer says REDSKINS. I will have to find out.

Back