Cincinnati at New England - Official Game Thread

I had forgotten what the early 90's felt like, but this team has jogged my memory sadly. Maybe all the coach poaching has caught up to BB, and if his well is empty at this point and/or if he's too stubborn to hire outside help, then I guess it really is time for him to go.
Interesting take I heard this AM. BB wouldn't poach O'Brien from Alabama so he put MP in as a place holder and will go hard for OB in the offseason.

Mac needs to hand that to thorthon 50 yards down the field. Come on mac

This offense is unwatchable and somehow getting worse as the season goes on.

The players aren't performing but man does BB and his staff deserve a ton of flack for this putrid product they trot out week after week.

Can't accuse the Defense of quiting, it's pretty much been the only bright spot all year.

Yeesh, this team is right down there (not up) with some of the worst early '70s teams.

Interesting take I heard this AM. BB wouldn't poach O'Brien from Alabama so he put MP in as a place holder and will go hard for OB in the offseason.
I remember that being mentioned at the start of the season too. I mean he is the obvious choice which fuels the speculation, but who knows if he really wants to come back or that BB wants him. And he would have to be paid, everyone else that came back were still getting paid by other teams right? Not sure that really matters but I wonder.

This would explain a few things. Especially how quiet the owner has been. He would need to have agreed to this.

Back