Colts vs. Patriots Official Game Thread

Obviously they screwed that up, but wow, did they blow that thing.

They were crushing us in field position, inching themselves closer and closer to a go ahead situation by winning the punt game. Then, they did whatever that was

Cannot imagine that worked in practice so well that they were like, yeah, let's do that at a huge moment in a game against a good team

Jesus Christ Tom...you are not human. I thought it was a fad, seeing you run here and there this year, but tonight you proved once again that you are the greatest quarterback of all time.

I mean who else learns how to throw touchdowns on the run, when you can't run, at 38 years old, when you have been nothing but a snail paced pocket passer your entire career?

FREAK!

They were crushing us in field position, inching themselves closer and closer to a go ahead situation by winning the punt game. Then, they did whatever that was

Cannot imagine that worked in practice so well that they were like, yeah, let's do that at a huge moment in a game against a good team
Bad coaches over think what it takes to beat quality teams.

WTF was that play??

Time to bury the Dolts.

I think a few coaches would have called TO because they would assume that this was a hallucination, but BB just sat there and said: "I gotta see this shit."

The pass rush is finally getting results with a couple of holding calls.

Back