Colts vs Ravens

What a miserable game. I have to say though I probably hate the Ravens more at this point. Their fans whine nonstop and their team is full of loudmouths. Also, there is just something highly unpleasant and foul about Ray Lewis and his over-the-top pre-game spasms/dance.

Objectively speaking though I think Indy will win this one. Not because they are that much better but because I tend to bet against the analysts and just about everyone on NFL Network seems to be picking the Ravens.

I saw some stat that the Dolts are 6-0 v the Ravens-I can't remember if it's playoffs, at home, or whatever.

Dolts will win this week-their beatdown is coming next week.

I saw some stat that the Dolts are 6-0 v the Ravens-I can't remember if it's playoffs, at home, or whatever.

Dolts will win this week-their beatdown is coming next week.

Weren't the Pats also unbeaten vs the Ravens.

Thats got to be the most worthless stat of the week.

That said, The Ravens have a shot of beating the forehead.

No offense to my fellow Colts fans, but.....

It really is NOT appropriate to post stuff like this on this board.

We are members here, yes. But fans of a rival team, and this is NOT a Colts board! Show some respect.

That is all.

No offense to my fellow Colts fans, but.....

It really is NOT appropriate to post stuff like this on this board.

We are members here, yes. But fans of a rival team, and this is NOT a Colts board! Show some respect.

That is all.

They always have a game thread, i thought i would start it early in case anyone wanted to discuss, stop sucking up.:)

EDIT: and just because were on a "Pats board" and not in RL doesn't mean we all have to hate each other, if i brought up the Colts game say in a restaurant or something around a bunch of Pats fans they would probably just discuss the game...

Not sucking up. Their game threads are only for THEIR games. Ever seen one here for any other game?

Why yes i have, Tmack or one of the Colts fans here started a Colts game thread for week 17, (Probably more i just usually don't come often on Sundays).

Why yes i have, Tmack or one of the Colts fans here started a Colts game thread for week 17, (Probably more i just usually don't come often on Sundays).

You probably need to work a bit on your social skills. Why the hell would a message like "are you ready for some Colts football?" be welcomed here a week after we're out of the playoffs?

I'm not sure if you're just trolling or being genuinely stupid. Either way, do something about it.

You probably need to work a bit on your social skills. Why the hell would a message like "are you ready for some Colts football?" be welcomed here a week after we're out of the playoffs?

I'm not sure if you're just trolling or being genuinely stupid. Either way, do something about it.

Lol, it was a joke, i didn't expect every one to jump down my throat, EDIT: that's why i put in the sarcastic :I know you Pats fans are" comment with the smiley

If it offended anyone i apologize

one of them will lose today ---- that's awesome, and the other hopefully loses to the Chargers next week

I have a history with him that goes back about a year and a half on other boards and to be honest it's a little bit of both. He actually got himself banned from a Colts messageboard..

Don't be an idiot, anderson. Both trolls and stupid are born that way - it's not a choice. You wouldn't say something like this to a homosexual, would you?

Back