Colts vs Ravens

I have a history with him that goes back about a year and a half on other boards and to be honest it's a little bit of both. He actually got himself banned from a Colts messageboard..

I have a history with you, your an alcaholic and half mental as i understand it. you said you can't ride in cars once didn't you?

Who JL or an an alcaholic that can't ride in cars lmao:)

You little ****ing piece of shit.

I just had to come over and see for myself.

Hopefully these NE fans will see you for what you are. Don't ever come back to any Colts forum where I'm a mod.

You are a dickhead and I'm ashamed that I ever took up for you.

Drop dead ok?

Stay Classy:)

Hopefully these NE fans will see you for what you are. Don't ever come back to any Colts forum where I'm a mod.

Drop dead ok?

hmmm...seems here that its you who need to stay classy...:shake:

But I still wanna hear all about the saltwater enema thing...:cool:

Drop dead ok?

We can haz bewbie pics nao plz? kthxbye!

I have a history with you, your an alcaholic and half mental as i understand it. you said you can't ride in cars once didn't you?

And you get off by calling your sister a whore and whining when her BF won't let you work off your Colts tickets with him after that.

You are a diaperman and you're not old enough to HAVE a history with anybody, much less someone intelligent.

The Planet can have ya. No Colts forum wants you.

But I'm doubting that they want you either.

Diaper+Man.jpg

And you get off by calling your sister a whore and whining when her BF won't let you work off your Colts tickets with him after that.

You are a diaperman and you're not old enough to HAVE a history with anybody, much less someone intelligent.

Yeah, your not ICG.

I explained that to the REAL ICG and she understood.

And if somehow you are the real ICG this has nothing to do with you, i like you...

Wow, Colts forums flame wars migrating here.

Not really what I want to see :rolleyes::Eason::sulk:

What is a diaperman? Apart from that picture below, I mean.

Back