Congrats to Patriots

LadyPanther04

Reaction score
I wanted to come here and officially eat my crow. It was a hard fought game for both teams and the Patriots got it done in the end. I think that the officials missed a couple of cheap shots, but that's neither here nor there. The Panthers made a couple of crucial mistakes that may have cost them the game, but I can't coulda, woulda, shoulda the game to death. It's over, it was exciting down to the last minutes and I'll give credit where credit is due. Plus I'm settling bets. :banghead:

and congrats to the

Panthers.....probably THE greatest superbowl of all time

Well thats a backhanded compliment if I've ever heard one. Thanks, I think.

Yeah you're right they did miss a couple shots....Touchdown Fauria...and that was a fumble when your boy got popped...but it ended the way it was supposed to...the BEST TEAM winning!

Congratulations to all the NE fans. I will p[robably stick around for awhile because I like you people. I just wish that i could of come here and gloated.;)

Definitely the best

I don't think there will be any argument that this was the greatest of all of them. I know it hurts now, but the Panthers have alot to be proud of. They showed tremendous heart.

I'm now totally drained. I'll try to relax with all the post game shows and see if I can get a few hours sleep.

Some stores are opening very early in the morning with SB clothing. I think I'll make a trek on my way to work.

LadyPanther04 said:
I wanted to come here and officially eat my crow. It was a hard fought game for both teams and the Patriots got it done in the end. I think that the officials missed a couple of cheap shots, but that's neither here nor there. The Panthers made a couple of crucial mistakes that may have cost them the game, but I can't coulda, woulda, shoulda the game to death. It's over, it was exciting down to the last minutes and I'll give credit where credit is due. Plus I'm settling bets. :banghead:

Thanks LP. Great game and a real gutsy performance from Carolina. There are always missed opportunities on either side, but it was a hell of a game by two classy organizations. Thanks for coming by to tip your hat. I'm sure you will be back in the playoffs with that team soon.

Panthers are to be congradulated. They put up a great fight!!! I too am totaly drained. I think i put on 20miles pacing!!!!!!
was a gr8 game and im gonna enjoy the moment .
W2G PATRIOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!:patriots:

Re: Re: Congrats to Patriots

NoRespect said:
Thanks LP. Great game and a real gutsy performance from Carolina. There are always missed opportunities on either side, but it was a hell of a game by two classy organizations. Thanks for coming by to tip your hat. I'm sure you will be back in the playoffs with that team soon.

I came here to give congrats, also. Look forward to our meeting next year.

DAMN, that was one insane game. The one consolation I have from this is that every single pinhead that wouldn't watch because they said this wasn't going to be a close game will have to watch it on ESPN Classic! :D

Kudos Guys.

PS: I may be back to check out your girly thread from time to time... :thumb:

Jim

Carolina proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that they deserved to be there. Obviously, I'm glad it ended the way it did, but had the Panthers pulled that out, I would have taken pride as a Pats fan in knowing that we were beaten by an incredible team.

Re: Re: Re: Congrats to Patriots

jfrorie said:

DAMN, that was one insane game. The one consolation I have from this is that every single pinhead that wouldn't watch because they said this wasn't going to be a close game will have to watch it on ESPN Classic! :D

Kudos Guys.

Jim

Enjoyed your posts, J.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Congrats to Patriots

Bushy T Beaver said:
Enjoyed your posts, J.

me too....nice to have you around jfrorie - definately an exciting game.....i'm exhausted - time for bed (if I can even get to sleep.....)

I will admit, I thought the Panthers were way over hyped. How the hell could this wonder team beat a destined team? You not only came close, but got ahead. Not many teams have had that pleasure this year. However, your team came so close and feel at the final second. We did it and by this game, I have developed respect for your team.

Re: Re: Re: Congrats to Patriots

jfrorie said:

Jim

Thanks! Great game. You guys have nothing to hang your heads about. That was a war.

Please do come back, we'll be here! :thumb:

LadyPanther04 said:

Here we go with the officials missing calls and excuses...

Your team lost fair and square, no one helped the Pats out..

On the plus side, hopefully this is the last time we see or hear from your fake ass.

Re: Re: Congrats to Patriots

nepatsfan93 said:
Here we go with the officials missing calls and excuses...

Your team lost fair and square, no one helped the Pats out..

On the plus side, hopefully this is the last time we see or hear from your fake ass.

A little tense are we?;) But I agree, dont give me this refs missed calls crap. Your team cant play a down without shoving people all over the place.

I particularly enjoyed the "missed call" that put T. Brown out of the game. Talk about a late hit! Don't gripe about officiating, it shows zero class.

No kidding...we got burnt on at least 2 calls....it was a fumble when the Car. WR caught the ball, tucked it, turned up field, got popped, coughed it up...FUMBLE, but no...we got burnt on that one...And Christian Fauria had a TOUCHDOWN! Pats robbed again and we STILL overcame, it was meant to be that the PATS would win that game, MEANT to be...not to cry about officiating or anything...

patsRmyboys said:
No kidding...we got burnt on at least 2 calls....it was a fumble when the Car. WR caught the ball, tucked it, turned up field, got popped, coughed it up...FUMBLE, but no...we got burnt on that one...And Christian Fauria had a TOUCHDOWN! Pats robbed again and we STILL overcame, it was meant to be that the PATS would win that game, MEANT to be...not to cry about officiating or anything...

Like I said, they would cry foul. I've seen it on the Charlotte.com board already.

On the prognosticator thread and in other threads, I was told it would be by 3, then by 10. The original was true. If the defense had held together the second prediction would've happened. Two excellent defensive teams going hard at it, it was noticeable they were getting tired.

Like I said, they were destined to win. In the off season, I don't see Ty Law staying with the Pats. And as for the Red Sox....

perhaps2 said:

Like I said, they were destined to win. In the off season, I don't see Ty Law staying with the Pats. And as for the Red Sox....

I do. It's already been reported that he's staying, but I thought he'd stay before the reports were even released.

Back