Congratulations on a great season from a Phins Fan

fsuhunterfin

Reaction score
I just wanted to say congrats on your great season! You guys have nothing to be ashamed about. 11 and 5 is really good. You really have a decent football team with which to rebuild for the future. I really look forward to our rivalry next year and hope you guys can remain competitive in the future. Alas, there could be only one team from the AFC East to get into the playoffs...see you next year.

Go Dolphins!!!

I just wanted to say congrats on your great season! You guys have nothing to be ashamed about. 11 and 5 is really good. You really have a decent football team with which to rebuild for the future. I really look forward to our rivalry next year and hope you guys can remain competitive in the future. Alas, there could be only one team from the AFC East to get into the playoffs...see you next year.

Go Dolphins!!!

Decent team? Rebuild for the future? Remain competitive?

BS. Troll. Go away.

Go Dolphins!!!
:LOL: (assuming you go to FSU) I hope you upon graduation begin & remain competitive in the future too especially in the workplace as I need your kick into Social Security for the future

Go Dolphins!!!

ROFL

First year of relevance and this is what you've been saving all of those years to blow your wad on????? ROFL

WEAKEST OF SAUCES. FAILure.

actually the Pats do need to rebuild the defensive side of the ball, up-grade a couple positions on the OLine (RT and depth), get a horse back who can stay healthy and most importantly find a new Bavk-up QB

much like early Cassel look for BB to bring in a vet to work with K O"C as Toms back-up

actually the Pats do need to rebuild the defensive side of the ball, up-grade a couple positions on the OLine (RT and depth), get a horse back who can stay healthy and most importantly find a new Bavk-up QB

much like early Cassel look for BB to bring in a vet to work with K O"C as Toms back-up

Yes, there are things for the Pats to do in the off-season, but that wasn't the point of the first post.

Yes, there are things for the Pats to do in the off-season, but that wasn't the point of the first post.
yeah but I saw rebuild and tried to take this thread is a different direction, yet instead of changing the topic, and ignore the original post you re-emphasizes his points possibly adding credence

see you can either address and insult a troll or just change the topic on the troll, I choose the change the topic approach

Go Dolphins!!!

Rebuild ? LOL

Oh gosh golly thanks phins fan, hopefully one day the pats can be as great as your team, but we can only hope. Maybe if we get a good coach and Qb, we can start there.

Oh gosh golly thanks phins fan, hopefully one day the pats can be as great as your team, but we can only hope. Maybe if we get a good coach and Qb, we can start there.

you could have been just as good last year but u lost the damn game that counted!!:heart:

Here's the thing, and it's the underpining for all the negative, sarcastic responses you're getting. You are breaking the unwritten but nevertheless self-evident rules (of common-sense and of etiquette).

Having effectively ended OUR season today, you DON"T come to our site. Regardless of how genuine your motives might (conceivably) be, NOTHING you can do or say in this particular moment (think of it as "situational football") can come across as ANYTHING other than pure condescension.

On the other hand, this particular moment is just the perfect time for a Pats fan to go to a Fins site to offer them kudos (which I, in fact have done).

This is not the place to be today if you are a Finz fan.

But do come agaain.

Cheers, BostonTim

I bet you wouldn't have posted anything like this if you would have lost today and we would have won the division.

Back