Congratulations to the Detroit Red Wings

Dawsonstouchbac

Reaction score
Congratulations to the Detroit Red Wings for surviving cheap shots by Milan Lucic and not getting injured by the dirtiest player in the entire league.

Congratulations to the Detroit Red Wings for surviving cheap shots by Milan Lucic and not getting injured by the dirtiest player in the entire league.

Milan Lucic is a badass. That is all.

You think what he did to Miller wasn't dirty/cheap/classless?

So you are a fan of bush league eh there rickyboy8493829529?

He could have detroyed Miller if that was his intent. This is hockey, not tennis. Sometimes guys do things they shouldn't, thats why you have penalties.

Maybe Miller should stay in the goal.

He could have detroyed Miller if that was his intent. This is hockey, not tennis. Sometimes guys do things they shouldn't, thats why you have penalties.

Maybe Miller should stay in the goal.

Would you say the same thing if it was your golden boy tim thomas who falls down all the time if someone barely even breathes on him?

Would you say the same thing if it was your golden boy tim thomas who falls down all the time if someone barely even breathes on him?

Yup, this is hockey. Thomas would handle it without all the tears Miller cried.

I've seen Thomas get crashed into all the time.

Yup, this is hockey. Thomas would handle it without all the tears Miller cried.

Miller was smoked and you know it was complete bush league. Leaving the net doesn't mean players can crash into you. It has been like that for 30+ years and you know that is BS.

Someone needs to tell Horton not to be a little biatch and turned his back all the time when he is on the boards....some other Lucic wanna be will break his neck with a cheap shot if he is not careful.

I've seen Thomas get crashed into all the time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9STYhOOzpQ

Miller was smoked and you know it was complete bush league. Leaving the net doesn't mean players can crash into you. It has been like that for 30+ years and you know that is BS.

Someone needs to tell Horton not to be a little biatch and turned his back all the time when he is on the boards....some other Lucic wanna be will break his neck with a cheap shot if he is not careful.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9STYhOOzpQ

If a goalie leaves the net he is another skater and fair game. In the crease hands off but outside of the crease keep your head up. Most times there won't be contact. In this game situation where whoever gets to the puck first scores/saves a goal you better be ready to protect yourself. Miller stupidly was 30 feet out and thought he was going to get a free ride, unfortunately he was wrong. He did nothing to protect himself and got his ass hit. To complete the humiliation, not one Sabre dropped the gloves to stand up for him. He was left prone on the ice alone. The number 1 code in hockey is to protect your Goalie. Regardless of whatever bonehead move he may have made, whatever he may have started no one touches your goalie without retribution. It must be immediate and overwhelming. The Sabre's did nothing. I'd be surprised if any Sabre fan was proud of the restraint showed by the home team that day. Not surprisingly, when Lucic got called to the office, Principle Shanahan saw nothing worth punishing. Miller can bitch all he wants but his days of leaving the protection of the crease are over because no team mate will protect him. Of course he could learn to fight like Tim Thomas and stand up for himself. See, if Thomas is in a fight he knows he won't be alone for long.

Dwasontouchmyself knows as much about hockey as he does about football.

At first glance, your username looks like Dawsondouchebag. Just thought that was funny.

The finals wont be until June you hockey guru:coffee:

I get drunk and get my times mixed up...haven't had to pay attention too much the last couple of years anyways.....

BTW, nice cheap shot by Lucic the other night....he got himself another 5 minute boarding and the boot.

I get drunk and get my times mixed up...haven't had to pay attention too much the last couple of years anyways.....

BTW, nice cheap shot by Lucic the other night....he got himself another 5 minute boarding and the boot.

Every hit in the NHL needs a penalty and suspension to go along with it.

Back