Cowturds: Gamete Thread

either you can get three yards or you don't deserve to win. I had a bad feeling Dallas would do exactly what they did in OT

Lamb is unstoppable but also in immature douche. too many young football players acting like that (and he needs to get off my lawn :coffee: )
I just don't get the idea of punting. They COULD NOT stop them between the 20s all game.

Was to into the game to follow/post in the Game thread.... that sucked.... but it's clear the Pats have a long way to go to match the top teams. the Dallas O-Line gave Prescott all day.
I'm happy with how the Pats played, Mac for 99% of things, the run game, etc. But Dallas was just the better team and the fact the pats took this to overtime was impressive (not claiming any moral victories, just being realistic).
in overtime I would have been fine on 3rd and 3 running it and then going for it on 4th down and run again.... either you can get three yards or you don't deserve to win. I had a bad feeling Dallas would do exactly what they did in OT

Lamb is unstoppable but also in immature douche. too many young football players acting like that (and he needs to get off my lawn :coffee: )

All true.

But this loss hangs around the neck of Josh fucking McDaniels.

Mills was a mistake of a free agent sign.
The D wasn't stopping them. Josh "where are my balls?" McDaniels called plays like he couldn't find his balls.

iu

How do you figure? They've played two of the top teams in the NFL to a standstill, and they haven't come close to playing their best football.
how long do we have to wait for their "best football" they had the ball in ot and a chance to end it and they came up short both in play calling and execution the entire org needs to get its collective heads out of their asses

THat missed facemask call was blatant and huge. I hope the internet blows up with that.

and for the josh haters...i'm not always his biggest fan...but again...look at how overmatched the ol was vs. dallas' defense. playcalling will be limited by the abilities of your squad vs. theirs.

one thing i now KNOW
mccorkle has big steel ones. i am done learning about him....that's it.
rookie qb makes a bad throw, looks like all is lost....very next throw he has the stones to toss that one to bourne.
i'm done ...he's it.

More balls than his OC

Back