Crap posts moved out of other threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please just stop you know this is untrue.
This is 100& a BS story. Please don't add to the damage.
go fuck yourself with your BS propaganda.

That was totally uncalled for Why do you react like this to anything that disproves one of your conspiracies'? I did not attack you. Why is it that anything you say must be treated as fact and all others propaganda?
This

That was totally uncalled for Why do you react like this to anything that disproves one of your conspiracies'? I did not attack you. Why is it that anything you say must be treated as fact and all others propaganda?
Well everyone knows aliens using their ray guns started these fires. :lecture:

I know that you have issues upstairs, you have even admitted this a few times. You believe EVERYTHING the mass media propaganda machine throws at you. You have an obvious lack of discernment.

Newsweek is GARBAGE.

I was forwarding people’s posts that are over there. They’re telling people what’s going on over there…WOW!

I know that you have issues upstairs, you have even admitted this a few times. You believe EVERYTHING the mass media propaganda machine throws at you. You have an obvious lack of discernment.

Newsweek is GARBAGE.
I have traveled all over the globe helping with organization like Doctors with out borders, World Kitchens, The International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies and The WHO. So I do know of what I am talking about here.

I have traveled all over the globe helping with organization like Doctors with out borders, World Kitchens, The International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies and The WHO. So I do know of what I am talking about here.
Now it’s all making sense…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back