Dan Marino still the biggest choke artist in the history of the NFL

Patriots4ever on 03-12-2007 at 08:07 PM said:
Did they have a parade in Miami after that game?

No parade...but the NFL should have honored the 6-10 Miami 2nd stringers like Joey Harrington & Sammy Morris for exposing the Patriots for being the bullshit team & frauds they are !!!!

San Diego & the Colts....OH!!! and the 2-14 Detroit Lions did a sweet job exposing them bums also, I enjoyed those games tremendously !!!!

Man Mariono better watch it, Brady is on a roll, 3 rings and 2 pregnant chicks, he might make Marinos old lady want it too. Now that would be classic.....

AFPATSFAN on 03-13-2007 at 08:43 AM said:
Man Mariono better watch it, Brady is on a roll, 3 rings and 2 pregnant chicks, he might make Marinos old lady want it too. Now that would be classic.....

Are you kidding, she's fu*cking the "greatest QB in the History of the NFL, why would she want a "Dink & Dunker"

Dolphin22 on 03-13-2007 at 08:59 AM said:
Are you kidding, she's fu*cking the "greatest QB in the History of the NFL, why would she want a "Dink & Dunker"

Maybe she want's to know what it feels like to be with a Champion, or she just wants to see what a superbowl ring looks like:thumb:

Therick67 on 03-13-2007 at 09:05 AM said:
Maybe she want's to know what it feels like to be with a Champion, or she just wants to see what a superbowl ring looks like:thumb:

You mean a "Dink & Dunking" Trent Dilfer... only with 3 paid for rings & no respect ..... she's real thing, the "greatest pure passing QB in the History and from the Most winningess team in the NFL and 2nd in all of Sports History with the Best winning percentage...

not a fraud paid for by Boobby Kraft league!!!!!!!!

Face it...you can't win until the Patriots actually gain some respect respect from this league...shit the last 2 seasons alone the Pats got embarresed & their ass kicked by 11..thats almost a whole season to Plus+.500% record teams .WOW!! Impressive !

Sure wish I was Tom Brady...He's a "Has Been" before he was ever even a "Was"....

Dolphin22 on 03-13-2007 at 10:38 AM said:
the Most winningess team in the NFL and 2nd in all of Sports History with the Best winning percentage...

not a fraud paid for by Boobby Kraft league!!!!!!!!

Congratulations, those regular season memories must be great:jerkit:

Maybe Hyzinnga should get his head out of his ass and ask Kraft how to run a franchiseROFL

Why don't you send that ideal along, Hyzinnga will consider any input, even criticism...what a complete joke of an owner....

Enjoy the AFCE cellar:thumb:

Therick67 on 03-13-2007 at 10:54 AM said:
Congratulations, those regular season memories must be great:jerkit:

Maybe Hyzinnga should get his head out of his ass and ask Kraft how to run a franchiseROFL

Why don't you send that ideal along, Hyzinnga will consider any input, even criticism...what a complete joke of an owner....

Enjoy the AFCE cellar:thumb:

What and cheat...pray the referees give us 2nd & 3rd chances & turn their heads when we cheat to win...

I would rather the Dolphins win all on their own & have respect for themselves & from the League instead of $35 Billion dollars worth of returned favors so the referees turn their heads.

Kraft is a complete asshole & as corrupt as it gets, but thats just the way it is, & the Patriots opponants just have to overcome it. lucky them hah!!!!

D22 - How did this slip to page 4??

Fact - Dan Marino has NO RINGSROFL

Therick67 on 08-24-2007 at 11:44 AM said:

Marino - 18 playoff games and no rings.

Brady - 14 playoff games and 3 rings.

That tells me just about everything that I need to know.

:thumb:

Brownfan80 on 08-24-2007 at 11:47 AM said:
Marino - 18 playoff games and no rings.

Brady - 14 playoff games and 3 rings.

That tells me just about everything that I need to know.

:thumb:

Brady not 1 single NFL QB Passing record ...yet 23 other active QB's have at least 1...most have no rings but have proven their talent & worth as an NFL QB

http://www.nfl.com/history/randf/records/indiv/passing

Brady 35 yard drives against "Zone Prevent Defense" not 1 single NFL QB Passing record = 3 SB rings

What has happened to the NFL ??

Therick67 on 08-24-2007 at 11:44 AM said:

Fact - Tom Brady has NO NFL QB Passing records but his team won 3 SB's

Fact - Dan Marino has "0" SB rings but has written the book on being the absolute most respected Greatest Pure Passing QB the NFL has ever seen and set the bar for every QB to play the game.

Fact - Dan Marino has "0" SB rings but is # 2 by only 1 game leading his team because of his natural talent & great passing ability to have the 2nd best winning record of all time 147-93 with a .613% win percentage

Fact - Tom Brady is a shmuck and hasn't proven to even a High School QB that he is anything special because he holds not even 1 single QB Passing record & was labeled the "Dink & Dunker"

Dolphin22 on 08-24-2007 at 12:32 PM said:
Brady not 1 single NFL QB Passing record ...yet 23 other active QB's have at least 1...most have no rings but have proven their talent & worth as an NFL QB

Let's ask each of those 23 and Marino himself whether they'd trade those records for a Superbowl ring.. Ahhh I thought so.

And besides, Brady does have records, you've just refused to acknowledge them. That doesn't mean they don't exist, that just means that you're intentionally limiting your criteria for a "Great QB" in order to make your asinine point about Brady. Congrats, you win the Motard of the Week Award!

http://www.nfl.com/history/randf/records/indiv/passing

Brady 35 yard drives against "Zone Prevent Defense" not 1 single NFL QB Passing record = 3 SB rings

What has happened to the NFL ?? [/B]

**SB 36** - 1:21 remaining, drive starts at the NE 17 and ends at the STL 30 with :07 on the clock. Brady drove the Patriots 53 yards with no timeouts in 1:14 and set up AV for the winning kick. Brady wins the Superbowl MVP Trophy.

**SB 38** - Tom Brady was named Most Valuable Player for the second time in three years. He set a Super Bowl record for the most pass completions (32). Brady also recorded a 66.7 completion percentage (48 pass attempts), 354 passing yards, 3 touchdowns, and 12 rushing yards.

The winning drive began on the NE 40 with only 1:08 on the clock and ended on the CAR 23 with :09 on the clock. It covered 37 yards in 59 seconds and won the game.

**SB 39** - Brady went 23/33 for 236 yards 2 TDs and 0 INTs.

The 'winning' drive started with 12:29 left in the 4th and ended with 8:40 on the clock. Brady drove the Patriots 43 yards in 3:49. The resulting AV fieldgoal put the Patriots up 24-14.

The closest thing to the "35 yard drive" you always whine about is the 37 yard drive to win SB 38. That drive took place in :59 with zero timeouts and WON the game.

As much bellyaching as you do about Brady, his actual accomplishments in the SBs and Playoffs that he's been involved in have been quite impressive.

Eat turds.

My playoff record is 8-10!!!!!!

I have twice the # of int's in the Superbowl as Tom Brady in 1/3 the amount of games.

My biggest fan is complete moron that can't spell RIDICULOUS to save his life, no matter how many times people correct him.

Guess who I am....

This last post by Dolphin22 shows beyond a shadow of a doubt that he has no clue what the definition of a fact is.

Back