Day 76 since Matt Walsh talked out of his ass.

sonsofkraftybob

Mmmmmm, feet! Nom, Nom, Nom.
Reaction score
And still nothing more than what we knew 7 minutes into the first game last year where the cameraman was videotaping in the wrong place instead of where tyhe NFL designates them to tape opposing signals.

:zzz:

Dumb dumb22 told me that the Government is doing a 'secret investigation', thats why it's quiet, of course he also said it's quiet because Goodell & Kraft where stalling..

Dumb dumb22 told me that the Government is doing a 'secret investigation', thats why it's quiet, of course he also said it's quiet because Goodell & Kraft where stalling..

And patriots are going to get arrested....

And patriots are going to get arrested....

OH!!! did I say the government is investigating the NFL...Your right ,....thats not true,... they all gave up after Bill belichick* said last week we wouldn't find anything else & re-confirmed he "Only" mis-interpreted the rules..

Alen Specter will be coming out soon with a public apoligy to the NFL & Roger Goodell and NE Patriots stating they truly are the greatest Dynasty of all time & everyone should give them the same respect we give all the other dynasty's, and now he understands why Bob Kraft & Goodell destroyed all the tapes & covered up this Spygate scandel...

What a nice world you all live in...

OH!!! did I say the government is investigating the NFL...Your right ,....thats not true,... they all gave up after Bill belichick* said last week we wouldn't find anything else & re-confirmed he "Only" mis-interpreted the rules..

Alen Specter will be coming out soon with a public apoligy to the NFL & Roger Goodell and NE Patriots stating they truly are the greatest Dynasty of all time & everyone should give them the same respect we give all the other dynasty's, and now he understands why Bob Kraft & Goodell destroyed all the tapes & covered up this Spygate scandel...

What a nice world you all live in...

I dont see anyone apoligizing, but really at this point nobody cares because everyone has moved on. Oh I see now kraft was in on destroying the tapes. LOL, man you are on a different planet then the rest of the world arn't you?

Still no news? hmm i guess we will have to wait till 2014.

WALSH DEAL COMING

Posted by Mike Florio on April 22, 2008, 11:09 a.m.
Peter King of SI.com suggests in his MMQB column (which we sometimes don’t get around to perusing until TM) that the legal stalemate between the NFL and former Patriots video employee Matt Walsh could be resolved by the end of the week. (And we’re hearing that something could happen as soon as today.)
Writes King: “I can’t imagine Roger Goodell stepping in front of the media Saturday at the draft and figuring out some other way to say, ‘I think we’re close to a deal with him’ in some different way than he’s said it 53 times in the last two months.”
Amen. The last thing the league needs is another sideshow to distract from the draft. Remember last year’s Mike Vick fiasco? Vick was in attendance at Radio City Music Hall in connection with the league’s tribute to the victims of the Virginia Tech shootings, only days after more than 50 dogs were removed from his property in Virginia.
I’m never at the house,” Vick said while in New York. “I left the house with my family members and my cousin. They just haven’t been doing the right thing.”
(And if you don’t know the rest of that story, we suggest that you cut the hair, shave the beard, and trim the nails that have been growing during your prolonged coma.)
Though Goodell is certain to be asked about the impact of Pacman’s hush money payment to the strip club shooter, Goodell can avoid being pressed about the chronic lack of a deal with Walsh if a deal with Walsh can get done.
(For those of you who were in a prolonged coma, Walsh has strongly hinted that he knows something about previously undisclosed cheating activities by the Patriots. A February 2 report from the Boston Herald claiming that the Pats videotaped the Rams walk-through practice prior to Super Bowl XXXVI is widely believed to have been based on off-the-record information supplied by Walsh.)

Going to have to ban you for spamming soon dashoe. That is at least the third time you have posted that non-news in the last hour.

Going to have to ban you for spamming soon dashoe. That is at least the third time you have posted that non-news in the last hour.

"SPYGATE" is not non-news...it's the biggest fraud scandel in NFL history & it hasn't even started yet...And who cares about Walsh...

Alen Specter wants Roger Goodell under oath answer why he destroyed those tapes & covered up the investigation...Walsh is just a possible piece of eveidence & new charges & questions to bring up...

The damage was done way before Walsh came in the picture...why is everyone focusing so much on him ?

Sorry, there seemed to be threads popping up to the top that required attention to this article.

dashoe wasn't trying to spam, just educate.:eek:

Sorry, there seemed to be threads popping up to the top that required attention to this article.

dashoe wasn't trying to spam, just educate.:eek:

Maybe you should teach dumb dumb to spell:shrug:

It's actually like 20 times if you go back to every time Florio writes "something is going to happen soon"...."sources say maybe today":coffee:

Back