Day Games Thread

TheBostonJay

Likes gifs.
Reaction score
Titans @ Dolphins
Jests @ Browns

McCoy just overthrew Watson.

I'm jealous of their run game. :sulk:

Browns with an onside kick right after their FG-they are letting it all hang out
Woulda/shoulda had it but the gunner overran the ball a little bit

I have the Cle game on one channel and Car-TB on the other. At 4 I will put the KC game on.

Braylon Edwards. Douchebag.

BE is a major douche yes. I loathe him. LOL @ the JESTS fans for not getting why Clevelanders hate that yardapple. I mean if you had a guy in your hometown on the local team that talked nothing but crap about the town and the fans WHILE HE WAS ON THAT TEAM..... you NY fans would just LOOOOOOVE that guy, right??? :rolleyes:

Well Cutler just got picked....imagine that!

Ughh! I'm not sure I can watch a game in which Cutler is QBing the team I want to win.

Yeah right when I flipped over he got picked. I guess I am bad luck for him.

So let's see a failed onside kick by CLE and then Hillis fumbles. ROFL

Yup. I have zero faith in CLE today.

Braylon Edwards. Douchebag.

Poor Sheldon Brown. Dude did nothing wrong on that play, but got knocked out and will probably wake up to a fine.

Roger :cop: Goodell.

Yeah right when I flipped over he got picked. I guess I am bad luck for him.

Well to be accurate, the chances of Cutler throwing a pick within ten minutes of flipping to a Bears game is pretty high.

I'd say more like five minutes, but it's possible the other team already had the ball at the time of the flip.

Browns shooting themselves in the foot. NYJ starts twice in Browns territory.

Yeah it gets a little harder when you do not start out 10-0 before the other offense takes the field.:banghead:

So let's see a failed onside kick by CLE and then Hillis fumbles. ROFL

Yup. I have zero faith in CLE today.

their D is holding strong though, have been put in 2 horrible spots, only given up 3

Back