Dean McDermott NFL Coach Of The YEar

I miss him. We went at it once about something stupid but we mended fences. He had some great posts.

---------- Post added at 08:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:15 AM ----------

I had an argument with a guy who was pushing Tomlin for coach of the year.

Well, it wasn't really an argument. It was him talking and me just laughing.

hE.

suR e dI.d

This is why he left. Many people made fun of his writing even though he often had good points. It just got too much.

Well sorry. I’m not really a grammar cop. His posts truly required a decoder. Thought I was reading Heffenreffer caps after bong hits again at times.

It’s not someone else’s fault you click submit without actually proof reading.

This internet thing isn’t all that hard.

This is why he left. Many people made fun of his writing even though he often had good points. It just got too much.

That's exactly why he was awesome here! He had his own aura...he was very unique...he was the PatsPlanet Kramer! There's nothing wrong with it...not imo.

I can get behind him getting that award. He got the Bills to 10 wins and a playoff berth, so it's well deserved. Tomlin deserves votes, too, although people here don't want to hear that.

All good.

For years it must’ve felt like Dean Wormer up there.

“Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life!”

I can see the confusion.

I miss the days of Dick Jauron, Dave Wannestadt, and Herm Edwards.

That's exactly why he was awesome here! He had his own aura...he was very unique...he was the PatsPlanet Kramer! There's nothing wrong with it...not imo.

And a genuine ferocious Pats fan.

Hey Kok, merry Xmas. Hope all is well.

Back