Denver Broncos safety Ryan Murphy sent home after prostitution sting

In my neighborhood the housewives are practically beggin for it. Amiright? You know, when they are not driving their kids to practice and going to bed at 9PM.

It's the same way here. Tail everywhere you look. Many times when you AREN'T looking for it, which in my case is never.

You know how to tell when they're really worked up and ready for a quick trip to Poundtown?

When they act like they aren't interested.

As if.

AmIright?

It's the same way here. Tail everywhere you look. Many times when you AREN'T looking for it, which in my case is never.

You know how to tell when they're really worked up and ready for a quick trip to Poundtown?

When they act like they aren't interested.

As if.

AmIright?

Dude, Non interest is a dead giveaway-every time!

Hmm, Interesting that if you click on the wiki link for Poundtown, you will find that it is located in the same county as Beaver, Wisconsin. wuv

Yeah, but "Fvcking" is in Austria. I think Heywood Jablome grew up there.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/****ing,_Austria

In July 2009, it was announced that the village would install CCTV cameras in an attempt to deter summertime tourists from filming themselves having sexual intercourse in front of the ****ing signs.

The village is especially popular with British tourists; as a local tour guide explained: "The Germans all want to see Mozart's house in Salzburg; the Americans want to see where The Sound of Music was filmed; the Japanese want Hitler's birthplace in Braunau; but for the British, it's all about ****ing.

The thing is...Why would you wanna be with a prostitute? Normal everyday women.... housewives/ nurses/ secretaries/ teachers/ Flight attendants all have a price and will have sex for money- And they're clean!

Cool, more #18 goodness that I hadn't noticed before. This is like finding an extra an extra pack of peanut butter cups when I thought my Halloween candy had run out a week ago.

I wish we could invite him back to be our Pulp Fiction gimp in the Asylum.

Back