Denver Broncos safety Ryan Murphy sent home after prostitution sting

<iframe width="476" height="270" src="http://abc7news.com/video/embed/?pid=1184391" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

:coffee:

Let the distractions begin! I smell another curb-stomping coming on. :)

Murphy was screening women to accompany his mother to the SB :coffee:

The dumbass was not cited, but sent home. What a complete dbag. This isn't good for the team. At least he was on the practice squad.

He must have been hanging with Ascended Testicle..

I knew it! if I wasn't too lazy to find it I'd point out my post saying someone would get in some kind of stupid trouble like prostitutes. Man, I'm a regular "whatever we call him today #18"

I knew it! if I wasn't too lazy to find it I'd point out my post saying someone would get in some kind of stupid trouble like prostitutes. Man, I'm a regular "whatever we call him today #18"

I'm kinda expecting someone/something to happen before the game. Someone caught partying, maybe a prostitute, a freak injury in practice. Seems kinda quiet outside the bus accident Benhamean just posted.

As for the game, I'm expecting it to get ugly for denver. Carolina O Line way better then Pats, Denver doesn't have that great home field crowd, Carolina can actually run the fricken ball and I think the Carolina D is going to make it a very long (last) game for Peyton

You're welcome :toast:

The thing is...Why would you wanna be with a prostitute? Normal everyday women.... housewives/ nurses/ secretaries/ teachers/ Flight attendants all have a price and will have sex for money- And they're clean!

View attachment 97266

I guess when we're talking about Donkey fans, this makes perfect sense. The Donkeys got busted for cheating the salary cap, complete with fines and lost draft picks. Now, ManniHGH is under investigation for using PEDs (yeah, it's a PED...it helped him get back on the field when it looked like he was done).

I guess it would make sense that, seeing as their team cheated, they think the Pats cheated as well. Nice catch there fvcktard #18. :toast:

Bradley-Cooper.png

Prostitution: along with organ donation the only two actions involving your own body where if you give it away free, it's legal, if you sell it it is not.

The thing is...Why would you wanna be with a prostitute? Normal everyday women.... housewives/ nurses/ secretaries/ teachers/ Flight attendants all have a price and will have sex for money- And they're clean!

Isn't that the truth.......

Bitches be askin' for it. They're ALLLLLL askin' for it the way they undress you with their eyes. Those minxes.

Especially flight attendants. Every time I hop on a plane these days all I can think about is getting with those sexy stews. Fvck 9/11 --- the swinging skies are where it's at, FroBro. Up, up and away.

Isn't that the truth.......

Bitches be askin' for it. They're ALLLLLL askin' for it the way they undress you with their eyes. Those minxes.

Especially flight attendants. Every time I hop on a plane these days all I can think about is getting with those sexy stews. Fvck 9/11 --- the swinging skies are where it's at, FroBro. Up, up and away.

In my neighborhood the housewives are practically beggin for it. Amiright? You know, when they are not driving their kids to practice and going to bed at 9PM.

Back