Denver will be just fine

Funniest.
Comment.
Ever???

Mike Loyko ‏@NEPD_Loyko 3m
Peyton Manning: "I hate QBs begging for flags" Oh really now.

EPIC manningface with bonus ball between the legs in the LR with DelRio & Bowlen today.
ROFL

EPIC manningface with bonus ball between the legs in the LR with DelRio & Bowlen today.
ROFL

Caption: Manning, "I never thought I'd be playing for that jackass Del Rio as my head coach. Look at him taking credit! F*ck him!"

His giant forehead is always red from the helmet being too tight (I guess?). Give Forehead a bigger helmet.

The Chiefs and Broncos are undefeated (a combined 17-0) against teams that don't have winning records and winless (a combined 0-1) against teams with a winning record.

17 wins but all are against sub .500 teams. Pfffft.

The Chiefs and Broncos are undefeated (a combined 17-0) against teams that don't have winning records and winless (a combined 0-1) against teams with a winning record.

That streak will of course break sunday. I just saw that the Bronco's are a 8 point favorite....seems a little high.

Schedules

Ah. The AFC West is playing the NFC East and AFC North. I'd like to say their schedules will get tougher, but...

Back