Did anyone see this?

NCPATRIOT

Reaction score
I apologize if it's been posted already... I didn't see it anywhere.

http://broncotalk.net/2009/10/10406...ghing-tom-brady-three-days-before-facing-him/

Denver Broncos outside linebacker Elvis Dumervil was flagged for roughing New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady Thursday, three full days before the two were set to face one another on the football field.

“I saw Dumervil chasing and sacking me in my dreams,” Brady stated simply. “So I called coach (Bill Belichick), he called the NFL officials office, and they took care of it from there.”

NFL Head of Officiating Mike Pereira confirmed the penalty, citing the NFL’s publicly concerted efforts to protect the league’s signal callers and the quality of the game.

“We don’t want our star players to suffer,” Pereira said. “Let’s face it, this is a quarterback’s game, and whether it’s season-ending knee surgery or scream-inducing night terrors, our quarterbacks need to be protected.”

“I really don’t see what the big deal is,” Brady added.

Dumervil, tied for the league lead in sacks, is expected to be fined up to $15,000 for his perceived actions. Fearing further league punishment, Dumervil declined to comment.

“We don’t want our star players to suffer,” Pereira said. “Let’s face it, this is a quarterback’s game, and whether it’s season-ending knee surgery or scream-inducing night terrors, our quarterbacks need to be protected.”

Good line lol

I was going to say that, but didn't want to restart the panty bunching.ROFL
it is uncomfortable and sometime embarrassing but a fact of life

myself, I wear loose pants so I can reach into the pocket and adjust

oh the pants were bunched because the previous poster was a Donks fan

it is uncomfortable and sometime embarrassing but a fact of life

myself, I wear loose pants so I can reach into the pocket and adjust

oh the pants were bunched because the previous poster was a Donks fan

Oh that's right. I forgot who had put it up.

I've found that I have few bunching episodes since I switched to boy shorts undies.:thumb:

Back