Did Woodson just say that the Jets had a weak schedule?

CleatMarks

Reaction score
I just turned on the NFL channel and he was talking about how the Jets weren't that good to start with. Am I crazy or wasn't he one of the ones putting the Jets in the Super Bowl just before that last game?

Well, to be fair, he was the one picking NE to win ... I wonder if Jamie Dukes likes the taste of Sexy Rexy's ass after he inhaled a big bite in his pre-game prediction.

If he said that, he'd be right, you know...

Games vs teams with winning records and results:
New England 9/19 (28-14)
@ Miami 9/26 (31-23)
Green Bay 10/31 (0-9)
@ New England 12/6 (3-45)

The Jets are 2-2 against teams with winning records (at time of game)... 7-0 vs. the sub-.500s- Baltimore on opening night doesn't count.

I saw that discussion with Woodson and I think he was saying something about the offense being the problem and not the defense. I didn't get to see the whole thing but that's what I picked up on. I'd love to hear what Faulk had to say after the NYJ destruction. I don't think i've seen him there since he picked them.

I saw that discussion with Woodson and I think he was saying something about the offense being the problem and not the defense. I didn't get to see the whole thing but that's what I picked up on. I'd love to hear what Faulk had to say after the NYJ destruction. I don't think i've seen him there since he picked them.
I didn't catch any reference to the offense as a problem ... unless it was for other teams. Rod's argument, in a QB driven league NE had a driver capable of winning the race - in hindsight, his position seems reasonable.
whistling.gif

Back