Did you ever wonder

A thread for things that perplex you:

Did you ever wonder how in "The Replacements" Shane Falco didn't dress for the game but was able to show up and play the 2nd half?

He's like Superman. He actually did dress for the game. He wanted to get into the game way earlier but it took nearly forever to find a phone booth. :coffee:

Cheers

Speaking of Superman, did you ever wonder how no one ever made the connection that the huge guy in the suit, who was the same size and shape as Superman was never around when Superman showed up?

I mean Superman didn't even wear a damn mask, where the glasses really that big of a change?

Did you ever wonder how in "The Replacements" Shane Falco didn't dress for the game but was able to show up and play the 2nd half?

Hmmmmm, it would be odd, but as long as a player was on the active game roster, does it matter if he is on the sideline for a half or sitting at home on the couch?

SSDD

I think he reported as eligible to the refs.

popcorn

Marino did the same thing in Ace Ventura.

I actually spend quite a bit of time wondering if this is actually the Matrix and I'm just some brain in a jar.

Back