Do the Patriots have too many rosy-cheeked white guys?

thomas144

Bandwagon Fan
Reaction score
Website
www.mudelephant.com
I'm wondering if the problem with the Patriots isn't that they have too many rosy-cheeked white guys with moustaches.

If you think of the major injuries in the league this year it seems to me that most of these player are rosy-cheeked white guys with moustaches. Does Chad Pennington have a moustache? Could he grow one?

How many rosy-cheeked white guys do the Colts have? This may be the key to their success.

That's a very good point......and Annihilus never really understood the whole 'mustache' thing anyhow. If you're going to have facial hair, make it a goat or even a full beard like the guys in ZZ Top wear.

The only dudes that can really pull off the look that a mustache provides are those that star in movies like Edward Penishands.

elliottgolfbig.jpg

The Pats have a bunch of white rosie cheeked guys with big rings on their fingers. wonder if they are slowing them down, maybe they should take them off when they play,

Annihilus said:
That's a very good point......and Annihilus never really understood the whole 'mustache' thing anyhow. If you're going to have facial hair, make it a goat or even a full beard like the guys in ZZ Top wear.

The only dudes that can really pull off the look that a mustache provides are those that star in movies like Edward Penishands.

No, no! The opposition would then be legally allowed to grab their facial hair to bring them down. Remember a couple of years ago when Rodney (I believe) grabbed Ricky William's dred locks to bring him down?

MadStork said:
No, no! The opposition would then be legally allowed to grab their facial hair to bring them down. Remember a couple of years ago when Rodney (I believe) grabbed Ricky William's dred locks to bring him down?

Yes....but then wouldn't that only work if the RB was running backwards?

Or you could just tuck it down into your uniform.

MadStork said:

It would be virtually impossible to tackle someone by their beard without committing a face mask penalty.

thomas144 said:
It would be virtually impossible to tackle someone by their beard without committing a face mask penalty.

you ever see ZZ top ;)

Back