Does Brady ever see his baby boy?

I didn't rip him, just pointing out your hypocrisy... I have young children and wouldn't wish that on anyone...

What exactly are you all about?

I have my own kids to worry about...there was a case on the news last night about a guy who was abusing his girlfriends 7 year old son by burning his sack with a lit cigarrette and pissing on him, maybe you should be worried about those kind of things, not how good a dad Tom Brady is or isn't...

I guess you just don't get it, you're really not worth the time..

I do worry about those types of things, it bothers me when any child is being abused. But to compare that loser to a guy who is celebrated by the media as being the end-all be-all of "unselfishness" and the "Golden Boy" of the NFL who does no wrong. Who is a role model to children. Then pretty much abandones his child, has to even be reminded by Terry Bradshaw in an interview that he has a child, rarely if EVER participates in charities deserves to be called out for it.

Tom Brady has got a lot of people fooled.

I do worry about those types of things, it bothers me when any child is being abused. But to compare that loser to a guy who is celebrated by the media as being the end-all be-all of "unselfishness" and the "Golden Boy" of the NFL who does no wrong. Who is a role model to children. Then pretty much abandones his child, has to even be reminded by Terry Bradshaw in an interview that he has a child, rarely if EVER participates in charities deserves to be called out for it.

If you want to tell me the media has built Brady up to some pretty high standards I can agree with that but to say Brady has people fooled?

How? - he very rarely talks about himself or his personal life...he's not out telling people how wonderful he is..

Again, do you know what agreement Brady has with Bridget? I don't and I'm guessing you don't either..the kid is only 6 months old and their's some tension between them....

look at guys like McGahee, he's got kids in half the Cities in the league..doe's he spend time with them? or are Pats players the only one's you chose to rag on?

You can control how good a dad Brady is or isn't? this country is full of kids who don't have parents and are neglected but you're worried about Bradys kid? sure you are..

I'm not aware of what he and Brdiget have for an arrangement and its none of my business...I had read where she didn't want him around, sorry, don't have a link...

Yeah but I am sure he wants his money.

If you want to tell me the media has built Brady up to some pretty high standards I can agree with that but to say Brady has people fooled?

How? - he very rarely talks about himself or his personal life...he's not out telling people how wonderful he is..

Again, do you know what agreement Brady has with Bridget? I don't and I'm guessing you don't either..the kid is only 6 months old and their's some tension between them....

look at guys like McGahee, he's got kids in half the Cities in the league..doe's he spend time with them? or are Pats players the only one's you chose to rag on?

Yes, and players like McGahee get called out for it. Brady , however, gets a pass.

I was just having fun with this...I really don't care that much about Brady's personal life...sorry to get all of your feathers in a ruffle...the only thing I think is funny is how he appears to the gay community...now that is funny.

Yes, and players like McGahee get called out for it. Brady , however, gets a pass.

The situations aren't exaclty the same, McGahee is banging broads all over the counrty, knocking them up and not paying..

Brady was in a relationship that lasted several years and has one kid, he was in attendance for the birth and I'm sure he's contributed finacialy..

From Wikapedia:

In January 2006, McGahee drew controversy when a woman claimed that he had fathered her children. He has been faced with two other similar lawsuits over a three year span[8]. Genetic testing proved that McGahee was the father of both children.

It sounds like Willis didn't want to ackowledge his kids, yeah - thats just like Brady.

Don't be an fvcking idiot just to protect *** boy...and a little fun talk...Thats serious shit with Dungy'd son & you show "Zero" class as a human being by comparing & even mentioning this...

Maybe now people will hope you may be in that same situation some day just so you will learn a really hard lesson...watch what you say dipshit !!!!!!!

like you know what class is. niggah please.

Learn to read prior posts. Thanks, bye.

Don't be an fvcking idiot just to protect *** boy...and a little fun talk...Thats serious shit with Dungy'd son & you show "Zero" class as a human being by comparing & even mentioning this...

Maybe now people will hope you may be in that same situation some day just so you will learn a really hard lesson...watch what you say dipshit !!!!!!!

Oh Im sorry its ok to say brady is not there for his son and that he is a deadbeat dad, but lets not talk about dungy runs his family. way to go hypocrite. You morons have no idea what goes on with brady and his son or the situation, but you sure like to make stuff up.

OOOH!!! just thinking about it ...makes me just Sooooo "CRAAAAZZZY" He's so "HOT"

I think you crossed the line between, "im playing gay" and "im really gay"

I really do believe you like shit smelling D^cks. :Eason:

I was just having fun with this...I really don't care that much about Brady's personal life...sorry to get all of your feathers in a ruffle...the only thing I think is funny is how he appears to the gay community...now that is funny.

Dawson ...I can't stop fvcking laughing !!!...these guys think brady's shit smells like roses, and thats the truth...I think I found the smoking gun That Brady not only takes in the ass but swollows too !!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1wVz9A08Ss&feature=related

Oh Im sorry its ok to say brady is not there for his son and that he is a deadbeat dad, but lets not talk about dungy runs his family. way to go hypocrite. You morons have no idea what goes on with brady and his son or the situation, but you sure like to make stuff up.

Are you that fvcking "Pathetic' to actually think we give a good shit how Tommy Terrific is with his kids or family life ?...Get a fvcking life....

And how calling Brady a deadbeat dad when we all know the kiods a Millionaire...compared to a kid committing suicide is also fvcking Pathetic... Maybe you'll pay for those words someday with any luck douchbag...

Now go back to the main & join that Brady circle Jerk you run over there..

Are you that fvcking "Pathetic' to actually think we give a good shit how Tommy Terrific is with his kids or family life ?...Get a fvcking life....

And how calling Brady a deadbeat dad when we all know the kiods a Millionaire...compared to a kid committing suicide is also fvcking Pathetic... Maybe you'll pay for those words someday with any luck douchbag...

Now go back to the main & join that Brady circle Jerk you run over there..

I think you morons are so obsessed about the patriots that you care about everything they do, its obvious. You live on this forum, dont they have dolphin forums or is there nobody on those that care?

I think you morons are so obsessed about the patriots that you care about everything they do, its obvious. You live on this forum, dont they have dolphin forums or is there nobody on those that care?

Theres nothing to talk about in our forums...we aren't ball bag washers like yourself that just enjoy high fiving each other all day long about how ****ing great every player, coach on our team is ...

This is a blast...trashing you ****ing frauds & life couldn't be better with all this scandel...its way over due & Pay back is a bitch...isn't it...gotta love this shit...

The destruction of a fraud dynasty...the dolphins forum we just talk about re-building our great dynasty...

Theres nothing to talk about in our forums...we aren't ball bag washers like yourself that just enjoy high fiving each other all day long about how ****ing great every player, coach on our team is ...

This is a blast...trashing you ****ing frauds & life couldn't be better with all this scandel...its way over due & Pay back is a bitch...isn't it...gotta love this shit...

The destruction of a fraud dynasty...the dolphins forum we just talk about re-building our great dynasty...

Of course there is nothing to talk about because nobody cares what miami does, they can cheat they can steal, whatever, it means nothing. So you live here. I understand.

Back