Does Brady ever see his baby boy?

Dawson ...I can't stop fvcking laughing !!!...these guys think brady's shit smells like roses, and thats the truth...I think I found the smoking gun That Brady not only takes in the ass but swollows too !!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1wVz9A08Ss&feature=related

The funniest thing about this is that we attack "Toomy Boys" personal life and these fools here do nothing but defense him. Its almost like these guys are little Tommy Boys personal posse. Yet they get so defenseful when call him a bad daddy...I guess I know who's daddy all of these fools is....I will quit calling him gay for a week until things cool down with him and all of his illegitimate kids.

The funniest thing about this is that we attack "Toomy Boys" personal life and these fools here do nothing but defense him. Its almost like these guys are little Tommy Boys personal posse. Yet they get so defenseful when call him a bad daddy...I guess I know who's daddy all of these fools is....I will quit calling him gay for a week until things cool down with him and all of his illegitimate kids.

Not really, and its not like we started crying when Dungy's name was brought up. I don't care what you call brady, but at least learn what a dead beat dad is if you are going to use it in a sentence. I guess the real question is though...why do you want Brady to be gay so bad?

Theres nothing to talk about in our forums...we aren't ball bag washers like yourself that just enjoy high fiving each other all day long about how ****ing great every player, coach on our team is ...

This is a blast...trashing you ****ing frauds & life couldn't be better with all this scandel...its way over due & Pay back is a bitch...isn't it...gotta love this shit...

The destruction of a fraud dynasty...the dolphins forum we just talk about re-building our great dynasty...

Dude, do you know how great we are? we totaly own! we have the best players and coaching staff. Yea! we rock! woot woot! >)

The destruction of a fraud dynasty...the dolphins forum we just talk about re-building our great dynasty...

In order to 're-build' a dynasty don't you have had to actually been a dynasty??

Don't be an fvcking idiot just to protect *** boy...and a little fun talk...Thats serious shit with Dungy'd son & you show "Zero" class as a human being by comparing & even mentioning this...

Maybe now people will hope you may be in that same situation some day just so you will learn a really hard lesson...watch what you say dipshit !!!!!!!

It's 'fun talk' to rip a guy about his parenting but don't bring someone else into question who's had a tragedy, it's a cheap shot, right?

I guess Brady couldn't be torn up about this situation but he's not telling the media or sulking, he's got the nerve to continue to live his life..

In my opinion thats all this thread was, a cheap shot and nothing more..I don't sit in an ivory tower and judge someone else life,especially without knowing whats going on...but this is what assclowns do I guess..hypocrites..

In order to 're-build' a dynasty don't you have had to actually been a dynasty??

I think it's pretty safe & not far out of a reach that the Dolphins were a Dynasty from 1970 -1975 winning 2 of 3 SB's in 4 years and were a great team without contraversy or question as the Patriots 3 SB in 4 yrs. and they were the worst team ever to appear in a superbowl

I think not only being the Most Winningest Team in NFL History, the fact the Dolphins have the best Head to Head record the past 40+ years against the rest of the League makes them the most competitive team in All Time NFL History also ...

What better describes an AllTime Dynasty than W's & L's and how it competes against all its opponants...look at how a real NFL team compares to the league..."Respect" 7 teams have a better record by a total of 20 games...and 12 of them losses from 2 teams Jets & Raiders

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/mia/

The Patriots Head to Head is pretty comical were 15 teams have owned & beaten the Patriots in their Head to Head records and 17 teams have outscored them...if you want a good chuckle read this...laughable dynasty...

The only thing you frauds can hang your hat on is the 3 Rings that are all in question right now in the Sports world and possably congress... WoW!!!!!..Sure Sucks to be you !!

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/nwe/

I think it's pretty safe & not far out of a reach that the Dolphins were a Dynasty from 1970 -1975 winning 2 of 3 SB's in 4 years and were a great team without contraversy or question as the Patriots

[/url]

I'm pretty sure you're the only person who consider's that a dynasty..

It's 'fun talk' to rip a guy about his parenting but don't bring someone else into question who's had a tragedy, it's a cheap shot, right?

In my opinion thats all this thread was, a cheap shot and nothing more..I don't sit in an ivory tower and judge someone else life,especially without knowing whats going on...but this is what assclowns do I guess..hypocrites..

Good Job Therick...I really do like you sometimes and you never get evil like this smuck midgar trashing people in tragic situations ,,, and your not as abrasive as I can be...I give you props for that...

and I like your post awhile ago about your little kid knowing you were upset when the Pats lost & thats all you cared about...I can't remember what thread but i remember posting a comment back to you... you know what really important in life & props to you...

This was a useless thread to begin with...but this guy went over the edge...I tried to have fun with it & thats all it is about these kind of threads...nobody thinks Brady's kid is livin in a gutter anywere or will ever go without food...its just common sense... we were kidding...

If this guy can't tell the differance in these posts then he has some problems....nobody can be that dumb...I understand certain things can be misinterpreted, but PleaseTom Brady & The mother of his Kid are worth Millions...

I'm pretty sure you're the only person who consider's that a dynasty..

Is a Dynasty a team that has 3 cinderella seasons in 45 years ? Or a team that has the best winning percentage in the NFL in 45 years?

Think about it...if its just about SB's what's the differance in the Patriots having 3 rings in 4 years or the Dolphins having 2 in 3 years ?

And keep in mind 2001 was a joke for the Pats & they were a horrible team, the worst a SB has ever seen...24th Defense & 22nd Offense...!!!!

Good Job Therick...I really do like you sometimes and you never get evil like this smuck midgar trashing people in tragic situations ,,, and your not as abrasive as I can be...I give you props for that...

and I like your post awhile ago about your little kid knowing you were upset when the Pats lost & thats all you cared about...I can't remember what thread but i remember posting a comment back to you... you know what really important in life & props to you...

This was a useless thread to begin with...but this guy went over the edge...I tried to have fun with it & thats all it is about these kind of threads...nobody thinks Brady's kid is livin in a gutter anywere or will ever go without food...its just common sense... we were kidding...

If this guy can't tell the differance in these posts then he has some problems....nobody can be that dumb...I understand certain things can be misinterpreted, but PleaseTom Brady & The mother of his Kid are worth Millions...

He just called you a hypocrite you idiot, which is what you are being. Thats why I even brought dungy up, so you would cry about that, but have no issue with slapping brady around. God you are stupid.

Is a Dynasty a team that has 3 cinderella seasons in 45 years ? Or a team that has the best winning percentage in the NFL in 45 years?

Think about it...if its just about SB's what's the differance in the Patriots having 3 rings in 4 years or the Dolphins having 2 in 3 years ?

And keep in mind 2001 was a joke for the Pats & they were a horrible team, the worst a SB has ever seen...24th Defense & 22nd Offense...!!!!

Cinderella season? Do you even know what that is? The 2001 pats were a joke yet won the superbowl...hmmm. You get more stupid by the second. Your little run in the 70's was based off cheating to get your coach. For shame.

and I like your post awhile ago about your little kid knowing you were upset when the Pats lost & thats all you cared about...I can't remember what thread but i remember posting a comment back to you... you know what really important in life & props to you.

Thanks - I only mentioned Dungy to make a point, not to kick a guy after a tradgedy, I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy...

my ex-wife had serious issues due to her father not being in her life. Her mother told her it was his choice and he didn't want anything to do with her, she found out later that it wasn't the case at all, her mother lied to 'protect' her, it turns out the mother was using her to get back at him..

maybe I should have taken Douchshoe's coments for what they where, but I remember her pain and this reminded me things aren't always as they appear.

I also have a cousin who killed herself and I know how that feels..

He just called you a hypocrite you idiot, which is what you are being. Thats why I even brought dungy up, so you would cry about that, but have no issue with slapping brady around. God you are stupid.

- was he talking about me ?

Originally Posted by Therick67
It's 'fun talk' to rip a guy about his parenting but don't bring someone else into question who's had a tragedy,

I wasn't the one who brought up a tragity..."That would be your dipshit Dungy comments"

Thanks - I only mentioned Dungy to make a point, not to kick a guy after a tradgedy, I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy...

my ex-wife had serious issues due to her father not being in her life. Her mother told her it was his choice and he didn't want anything to do with her, she found out later that it wasn't the case at all, her mother lied to 'protect' her, it turns out the mother was using her to get back at him..

maybe I should have taken Douchshoe's coments for what they where, but I remember her pain and this reminded me things aren't always as they appear.

I also have a cousin who killed herself and I know how that feels..

BS! If Brady wanted to see his child, he could see his child and no one would be able to stand in the way. PERIOD.

You're just trying to make excuses for his absentee ass. Brady is a selfish prick.

The Broncos won back-to-back titles and I don't hear that being called a dynasty....I'm not knocking 2 titles in 3 years but I don't think it's considered a dynasty...

As far as the 2001 team and stats go look at 2007, the Pats where #1 offense and #4 defense and what did that get them? stats are useful but don't always tell the whole story..

- was he talking about me ?

Originally Posted by Therick67
It's 'fun talk' to rip a guy about his parenting but don't bring someone else into question who's had a tragedy,

I wasn't the one who brought up a tragity..."That would be your dipshit Dungy comments"

No you brought up brady and his son, which you had no issue with, I mentioned dungy you cried and said hey thats not fair. You are a hypocrite. I mentioned dungy's parenting, just like you mentioned bradys. You damn right it was a tradegy, which is why maybe shipping your kids to another state after it happened was maybe not a great parenting move.

BS! If Brady wanted to see his child, he could see his child and no one would be able to stand in the way. PERIOD.

You're just trying to make excuses for his absentee ass. Brady is a selfish prick.

How do you know what brady is trying to do? How do you know anything about it? You are talking out of your ass.

TMZ.com?

'nuff said.

You know, it doesn't surprise me that you read that stuff.

Do you have a subscription to all the supermarket tabloids, or do you just pick them up when you get your bon-bon's?

Back