Does Brady ever see his baby boy?

Thanks - I only mentioned Dungy to make a point, not to kick a guy after a tradgedy, I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy...

maybe I should have taken Douchshoe's coments for what they where, but I remember her pain and this reminded me things aren't always as they appear.

I also have a cousin who killed herself and I know how that feels..

Therick sorry about your past situation...thats stuff is tough...My 19 year old cousin over 20 yrs ago committed suicide in his house & my younger cousin his sister found him...destroyed the whole family....my aunt at the funeral home pulled him out of the coufin & started hitting him screaming...it took us 6 paulbearers my cousins & brother to get here off him...the worst funeral i ever been too, and I have been to alot at my age...

And Midgar want to know why he did it...he had a great job in construction, his parents were upper middle class, and great people....he had a motorcycle & nice car and was happy as can be...but his girlfriend broke up with him ...

Maybe you would like to insult my Aunt & Uncle for being bad parents & blame them ...because it couldn't just be his girlfriend cheated on him...it has to be the parents fault so lets kick them when their down...lets not blame him for his weakness's and faults of how he was thinking...

Everyone has a breaking point...and I hope I don't find yours by simply saying "Tom Brady has a zit on his face & will never get another mens panty modeling job because hes too fvcking ugly"...and you go off and kill yourself...I would just feel horrible...ands of course wonder why your parents are such failures...

Therick sorry about your past situation...thats stuff is tough...My 19 year old cousin over 20 yrs ago committed suicide in his house & my younger cousin his sister found him...destroyed the whole family....my aunt at the funeral home pulled him out of the coufin & started hitting him screaming...it took us 6 paulbearers my cousins & brother to get here off him...the worst funeral i ever been too, and I have been to alot at my age...

And Midgar want to know why he did it...he had a great job in construction, his parents were upper middle class, and great people....he had a motorcycle & nice car and was happy as can be...but his girlfriend broke up with him ...

Maybe you would like to insult my Aunt & Uncle for being bad parents & blame them ...because it couldn't just be his girlfriend cheated on him...it has to be the parents fault so lets kick them when their down...lets not blame him for his weakness's and faults of how he was thinking...

Everyone has a breaking point...and I hope I don't find yours by simply saying "Tom Brady has a zit on his face & will never get another mens panty modeling job because hes too fvcking ugly"...and you go off and kill yourself...I would just feel horrible...ands of course wonder why your parents are such failures...

Please, you are a little pest and nothing more. You want to come on and bash someone and bash a situation you know nothing about or how tragic it may be. You have no idea what brady goes through or anything about the situation, but you dont mind slinging the mud, I question why dungy shipped his kids off to another state after his son commits suicide and now you are a saint? Please you are a hypocrite and nothing more. You have no idea why he killed himself, the breaking up with the girlfriend could have been the ice breaker, but there is way more to it then that, you dont become suicidal overrnight, its built up. I have no idea what dungy did to raise his kids, but I question what he did afterwards and it makes me wonder. You call someone a dead beat dad who abandons his kid, when you have no idea, and then you cry when I offer an opinon on dungy. Great stuff.

TMZ.com?

'nuff said.

You know, it doesn't surprise me that you read that stuff.

Do you have a subscription to all the supermarket tabloids, or do you just pick them up when you get your bon-bon's?

Good point, all the girls read that stuff, maybe Douchshoe is a frustrated housewife..

I can't imagine how emotional that must have been, all I can really remember about my cousins funeral was being numb, I felt like I couldn't even lift my arms..it was just a blur, easily the worst thing I've ever been a part of..

The worst part is she left a note blaming her parents for not listening to her, needless to say that made it even tougher, if thats possible..

I can't imagine how emotional that must have been, all I can really remember about my cousins funeral was being numb, I felt like I couldn't even lift my arms..it was just a blur, easily the worst thing I've ever been a part of..

The worst part is she left a note blaming her parents for not listening to her, needless to say that made it even tougher, if thats possible..

Do you think that might have been (and you hate to say it) a selfish act on her part to put that on her parents in the note? Some say suicide is a selfish act in the first place because you are ending your suffering but putting it on others.

The Broncos won back-to-back titles and I don't hear that being called a dynasty....I'm not knocking 2 titles in 3 years but I don't think it's considered a dynasty...

As far as the 2001 team and stats go look at 2007, the Pats where #1 offense and #4 defense and what did that get them? stats are useful but don't always tell the whole story..

Your problably right...I don't really know what really defines a dynasty either...and my question is still 3 seasons in 45 years or 45 years of great competitve football ?

2 SB in 3 yrs or 3 SB rings 4 yrs ?

In my oppinion..I think a dynasty doesn't just mean SB rings, or how many... it should be consistant long term competitve play. I think the 18 games is more accurate than the 1 SB to decribe this Patriots 2007 season..

The fact is they were the best team this year...don't throw this back in my face because I will throw the fact they choked & cheated everything else I can throw at you...but they were the hardest team to beat this season...

I think everyone puts way...way...way... too much credit on that 1 game...yes I understand "It's what they play for "....but the fact is its 1 game and anything can happen...great you won the championship...but I don't think that makes anyone the best team of the season...for example: 2001 Patriots ...it was hysterical to call a team that was bottom 10 in the league on offense & defense should be called Champions & the best team of 2001...they weren't even in the top 6 from the AFC alone...but we called them the best because they won 1 game...and a game they problably shouldn't even have been in...

Do you think that might have been (and you hate to say it) a selfish act on her part to put that on her parents in the note? Some say suicide is a selfish act in the first place because you are ending your suffering but putting it on others.

Lets end this thread...its useless & out of hand...& if Midget writes 1 more line with dungy's name trashing him because his kid killed himself...or i hear one more whining crybaby line about poor god damn tom Brady & we don't know what hes been thru ...Ill puke all over this forum

Im Out !!!!

Yes, I guess it was selfish, maybe even spiteful if that makes sense...she wanted to make sure they knew why she did it and if it could make them hurt even more..

Lets end this thread...its useless & out of hand...& if Midget writes 1 more line with dungy's name trashing him because his kid killed himself...or i hear one more whining crybaby line about poor god damn tom Brady & we don't know what hes been thru ...Ill puke all over this forum

Im Out !!!!

I didnt trash dungy for his son killing himself nitwit, I trashed dungy on what he did with his kids afterwards and question that method. Try and keep up. You idiots start these stupid threads and then cry when someone does not bash the pats in it. I didnt say poor brady at all. I said you dont know his situation.

Yes, I guess it was selfish, maybe even spiteful if that makes sense...she wanted to make sure they knew why she did it and if it could make them hurt even more..

See I dont think that is why she did it, or at least the whole reason, it might have been that way in her head, but there is way more things going on to get to that point than her parents didnt listen.

None of us know what the hell the story is.

I haven't heard the sperm donor thing, but the interview I saw with her she said it was hard and looked very depressed. I don't think a sperm donor would make her feel this way. And yes he might have left after they knew she was knocked up or before. Either way most good dudes would try and make it work. There is some serious rosy glasses going on with Pats fans, I admit it. If any of these dude's daughter's had the baby daddy take off for an underwear model I am damn sure 100% of them would be livid.

Rosy glasses, I'm sorry. I agree with the AC's. Now if you excuse me I have to go wash.

None of us know what the hell the story is.

I haven't heard the sperm donor thing, but the interview I saw with her she said it was hard and looked very depressed. I don't think a sperm donor would make her feel this way. And yes he might have left after they knew she was knocked up or before. Either way most good dudes would try and make it work. There is some serious rosy glasses going on with Pats fans, I admit it. If any of these dude's daughter's had the baby daddy take off for an underwear model I am damn sure 100% of them would be livid.

Rosy glasses, I'm sorry. I agree with the AC's. Now if you excuse me I have to go wash.

Try and make it work? HUH? Well see the problem is, and even she has said this, she did not find out she was pregnant until after they broke up. You however do not know why they broke up, now when you say make it work, are you saying that if two people are not in love, they should make it work and live in a lovelss marriage because by god that is surely what is best for the child. When you speak of rosy colored glasses, maybe you are jumping the gun a bit. The assclowns jumped in with Brady is a deadbeat piece of crap who left his son, we said, you dont know the whole story, and yet you agree with them??? Interesting.

Noone knows what the story is, but you'll agree with the assclowns.....:huh:

O...K!

I meant about Pats fans having rosy colored glasses. Any other dude and he would be a piece of shit.

I hear lots of folks here talking about other players taking HGH and calling them cheaters but it was nuthin' when Harrison did it. I'm like wtf?!!!!

If she was your daughter you'd be pissed, right? From her interview (a televised one, not a written one), she says "it's hard being a single mom" or something like that, so he probably isn't around much. And I'm sure that's just the NFL life, but she said "single mom" not "he's too busy with work to be around". I'm just getting my thoughts from what she said :shrug:.

Rose colored glasses. I'm just sayin' :shrug:

Try and make it work? HUH? Well see the problem is, and even she has said this, she did not find out she was pregnant until after they broke up. You however do not know why they broke up, now when you say make it work, are you saying that if two people are not in love, they should make it work and live in a lovelss marriage because by god that is surely what is best for the child. When you speak of rosy colored glasses, maybe you are jumping the gun a bit. The assclowns jumped in with Brady is a deadbeat piece of crap who left his son, we said, you dont know the whole story, and yet you agree with them??? Interesting.

I agree with the rose colored glasses. He can do no harm :shrug: I didn't know she said they broke up after if that was the case. But gallivanting around with an underwear model the whole time just seems rude.

I meant about Pats fans having rosy colored glasses. Any other dude and he would be a piece of shit.

I hear lots of folks here talking about other players taking HGH and calling them cheaters but it was nuthin' when Harrison did it. I'm like wtf?!!!!

If she was your daughter you'd be pissed, right? From her interview (a televised one, not a written one), she says "it's hard being a single mom" or something like that, so he probably isn't around much. And I'm sure that's just the NFL life, but she said "single mom" not "he's too busy with work to be around". I'm just getting my thoughts from what she said :shrug:.

Rose colored glasses. I'm just sayin' :shrug:

Did you actually read the opening post? The only people that passed judgement on brady was the assclowns. I do know one thing, he asked permission to miss a practice which he never does to see his child born. You act as though he met her in a bar and got her pregnant and claims the kid is not his. yes poor single mom gets 25% of 10 mil a year, however will she do it. One could say that she saw the relationship breaking up, and oh woops Im pregnant, which funny never happened until after the relationship was over.

I agree with the rose colored glasses. He can do no harm :shrug: I didn't know she said they broke up after if that was the case. But gallivanting around with an underwear model the whole time just seems rude.

You mean getting into another relationship after one has broken up? Define gallivanting around? You mean the media following you every place you go? You act as though brady was sending naked pictures of his new girlfriend to her while she was pregant. I dont remember anyone giving harrison a pass when he got busted, but its just as hypocritical for this ass clowns to bash harrison for it and give all other teams a pass because I dont see d22 over on the chargers board bashing them about merriman, or have you not figured out by now that only the pats do evil things?

I would think it better if a man met a chick in a bar and claimed the kid wasn't his. How is he to know he was the only one that hit it?

You are all sorts of serious business about this, my bad. I had no clue you were the expert. :huh: I'm more or less thinking on the situation at hand and not the people involved. What if he was an everyday Joe?

**** the money, money is bullshit when it comes to true joy and love. It's about the support of having the daddy right next to you as you enjoy the best thing in life. That would be the hard part of being a single mom. Not money (she has shit loads more than most people in this world herself) and not "oh my gosh, I am the only one to change diapers and give baths", but not having anyone to share it with. That would be the hard part, and that is what it seemed she was saying.

... or have you not figured out by now that only the pats do evil things?

Well yeah, I know they are dumbazzes for the most part. But a lot of the Pats fans here act the same way about other team mates. Something about wanting to like Peyton Manning makes me feel dirty, but it's more or less because he did so well against us the past couple of years. I admire him as an athlete and seems like a stand up guy off the field. But most m-effers hate his ass. It's a 2 way street. :shrug:

I would think it better if a man met a chick in a bar and claimed the kid wasn't his. How is he to know he was the only one that hit it?

You are all sorts of serious business about this, my bad. I had no clue you were the expert. :huh: I'm more or less thinking on the situation at hand and not the people involved. What if he was an everyday Joe?

**** the money, money is bullshit when it comes to true joy and love. It's about the support of having the daddy right next to you as you enjoy the best thing in life. That would be the hard part of being a single mom. Not money (she has shit loads more than most people in this world herself) and not "oh my gosh, I am the only one to change diapers and give baths", but not having anyone to share it with. That would be the hard part, and that is what it seemed she was saying.

You went off what she said, did you go off what he said by any chance? He is not some joe, he is the topic of the discussion that was started in this post. A break up is always hard, but you seem to be making him out to be the evil one who threw her to the curb for no other reason than he can do better. I mean are you really going to judge who he is supposed to spend his time with?

Back