Dolphins are the Front runners

phin4ever

Reaction score
Sorry Pats but the Dolphins are on the rise. No worries though we got your back on Sunday. After Sunday all will be clear as the Dolphins hopefully will smack down the Jets like last year. Jets are a fraud full of undeserved hype. What have they won! The Pats won the division last year but the way Jets run their mouth you think they won the Superbowl!

The Dolphins are quietly doing their talking on the field not on HBO. I know you guys will not being rooting for us but the Jets are heading into a bad situation on Sunday.

Sorry Pats but the Dolphins are on the rise. No worries though we got your back on Sunday. After Sunday all will be clear as the Dolphins hopefully will smack down the Jets like last year. Jets are a fraud full of undeserved hype. What have they won! The Pats won the division last year but the way Jets run their mouth you think they won the Superbowl!

The Dolphins are quietly doing their talking on the field not on HBO. I know you guys will not being rooting for us but the Jets are heading into a bad situation on Sunday.

You will be 8-8. You barely beat the bills and then favre who has played aweful turn the ball over in the endzone. I would not call the season just yet based on that. We will talk if you beat the jets.

You will be 8-8. You barely beat the bills and then favre who has played aweful turn the ball over in the endzone. I would not call the season just yet based on that. We will talk if you beat the jets.

midgar, you are in denial, as usual.

The Doophins are obviously this year's week 2 Superbowl Champions.

Just accept it.

:rolleyes:

Whatever.

I'll be rooting for the Dolphins this week.

I dunno if they are trash talkers...but if they are, noone is listening...so GO DOLPHINS!:toast:ROFL

The first-place Doophs just aren't as interesting or as much fun without D22 rubbing everything in our face.

I'm gonna go bathe in Purel and maybe set myself on fire as penance for uttering those words...

The first-place Doophs just aren't as interesting or as much fun without D22 rubbing everything in our face.

I'm gonna go bathe in Purel and maybe set myself on fire as penance for uttering those words...

Yeah sadly....as pissed at you get reading his stupid words, sometimes you want to read it just to feel smarter about yourself.

We will talk when we beat the Jets and what will be the excuse then Braylon Edwards was not starting. No one cares about reasons for winning only WINNING! 2-0 and counting!

We will talk when we beat the Jets and what will be the excuse then Braylon Edwards was not starting. No one cares about reasons for winning only WINNING! 2-0 and counting!

Thanks for stopping by

Jets got us last night as we gave away the game once had the lead
with some bad coaching but still early as it is clear from last night game the division is between the Jets and the Dolphins.

We will get better as Brandon (the monster) Marshall develop a stronger rhythm with Chad Henne.

with some bad coaching but still early as it is clear from last night game the division is between the Jets and the Dolphins.

We will get better as Brandon (the monster) Marshall develop a stronger rhythm with Chad Henne.

That's what Denver thought.

Just wait til the REAL Brandon Marshall shows up.

BTW Carlos Dansby is a BEAST!!!!!!

You lost at home. The pats gave the game away to the jets at their house. The pats at least have a home game next, you dont. Have fun with that.

Thanks for stopping by.

Great post....hope you stop back by.

LOL, see ya the first 2 weeks of next year!

where have all the trolls gone:shrug:

Back