Don't count out the Pats!

i am a French Canadiens... Quebecers but alot More Montrealers than Canadiens... anyone in here been in Montréal to CHEZ Parée

Jammer on 01-12-2007 at 03:14 PM said:
i am a French Canadiens... Quebecers but alot More Montrealers than Canadiens... anyone in here been in Montréal to CHEZ Parée

OUI, OUI! :cute: pussy drool

Was up there with 2 friends for the Canada Cup Finals (Lindros' Rookie Year), tix courtesty of Molson, 3rd row corner seats! :party: :dance: :toast:

One of the guys grew up in Montreal, and his best friend was the Maitre'D at CHEZ Paree. For three days we got the best seats in the house and one night most of the Team Canada players were in there, (except Gretzky, who left 5 minutes before we got there, and Bourque who never was.)

Only problem was the hottest girls were all over at the player's table. Oh well, still one of the greatest weekends ever!! :thumb:

JONATHAN! on 01-12-2007 at 03:24 PM said:
OUI, OUI! :cute: pussy drool

Was up there with 2 friends for the Canada Cup Finals (Lindros' Rookie Year), tix courtesty of Molson, 3rd row corner seats! :party: :dance: :toast:

One of the guys grew up in Montreal, and his best friend was the Maitre'D at CHEZ Paree. For three days we got the best seats in the house and one night most of the Team Canada players were in there, (except Gretzky, who left 5 minutes before we got there, and Bourque who never was.)

Only problem was the hottest girls were all over at the player's table. Oh well, still one of the greatest weekends ever!! :thumb:

Nice looking montreal Girls :fire: :dance:

Jammer on 01-12-2007 at 03:14 PM said:
No, but my wife is hinting that she might want to go there for vacation this summer. Is there anything to do there?

dchester on 01-12-2007 at 03:29 PM said:
No, but my wife is hinting that she might want to go there for vacation this summer. Is there anything to do there?

Does she like stri, er, dancers?

Montreal and Quebec City (2 hour drive from MTL) are very nice city with Europeen Charm without the jet lag :)

Old Montréal is very nice, Mont Royal, ALOT of Shopping for the wife, undergroung shopping center downtown it is a very secure town more than 4000 restaurants you will eat very well... not pricy.. Jardins Botanique (flowers Park) 2 huge basilica (Church) Notre-Dame and Oratoire St-Joseph

Depends on what wife wants...

Downtown Montréal everyone understand English

Jammer on 01-12-2007 at 03:42 PM said:
Downtown Montréal everyone understand English

In the summer there is the Grand Prix, The Jazz Festival, The Fireworks competition... Just for Laugh festival...

JONATHAN! on 01-12-2007 at 03:33 PM said:
Does she like stri, er, dancers?
I'll ask her tonight. Do women frequent those places up north?

I go there for work a lot. Great town. You would like it. If it's summer go down to the waterfront, it's very nice. Many excellent restaurants. Great shopping.
St. Catherine Street just a block or two from the waterfront too. Lot's of ..of....of...ballet dancers. Yeah, that's it....ballet.

RUNWAYS is the best str, er dance club, I've ever ever ever been to.... Really great "dancers" there....Really great

Annihilus on 01-12-2007 at 09:22 AM said:
Crazy?

Annihilus just got off the phone with Brady. Tom admits that he hasn't ever tried to walk on water, so we probably won't know the answer to that question for the forseeable future.

But don't count him out.

Come back to us after Rivers helps you win 3 Superbowls and we'll see how you feel about him then.

Rivers is a rookie. Until he does something in the postseason, he's still just a rookie with a nice regular season under his belt. That's not underrating or overrating....he is what he is.
Nice reply. And some here call me delusional???

BTW - Rivers is a third year pro, not a rookie. This is just his first year as a starter. You might not see the difference, but I do.

patsRmyboys on 01-12-2007 at 06:38 PM said:
RUNWAYS is the best str, er dance club, I've ever ever ever been to.... Really great "dancers" there....Really great

runway 66 in Toronto

patswin on 01-11-2007 at 05:26 PM said:
You guys certainly deserve a 14-2 season, it must be rough being a sports fan there, having never won anything ever.

Yes, it has at time been rough being a Charger fan. We've had bad seasons, we've had terrible seasons, but I was, and still am, a Charger fan through it all.

We are not a franchise that has never had success though. To say we have "never won anything ever" is a pretty uneducated statement. We have won the AFC West numerous times, The AFC Conference, and we even won the AFL Championship. I believe the score on that one was 51-10 over the then Boston Patriots. :D

Back