Draft day poll

What should the Pats do with their #3 pick?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ok, I made up my mind. Keep trading down getting addional picks. At pick 199 draft Joe Milton QB Tennessee. I've checked 4 to 5 big boards and he is either a little higher or lower.
I don't know of any team that has drafted a franchise QB at 199, but maybe it could happen.
If there is anyone on this coaching staff that could develop a QB, I would be all for this one, in particular. His raw skills are insane.

I do hope they draft Maye. I just need to buy a new name plate. Wont have to throw away Noodle arm jersey.

Don't do it yet.

Daniel Jeremiah, who I guess called the top of the first round well last April says Washington is taking Maye,
not Daniels.

If he's wrong, and I hope he is, then somebody should make a big batch of those name plates. Recycling is
important and I assume Drake will want to keep his number 10 from UNC.

The "u" was the first casualty of the bombing.
But this is now hijacking this thread which hardly ever happens on the Planet.
Given that we're unlikely to take a left-footed Punter from Rutgers with pick #3, I have no interest. QBs are all that's wrong with the modern game, being all pretty and media savvy.

I prefer my Football players to be able to drink gallons of after shave* and hunt Grizzlies with their bare hands.

Being busy yesterday I missed this poll.
Here's how I see the choices: If Minny offered 3, 23, next year's 1st and Justin Jefferson and the decision was Minny's offer or drafting Maye, I'm making that trade all day.
If Minny didn't offer a trade or offered anything less than Jefferson as the player, I'm taking Maye and putting the infrastructure in place to develop him properly.

Back