Dred is coming to Boston

dred

OG Colts fan
Reaction score
Ok, just to continue this thread from the other board....

SC, PM me your number bro.

I am going to try to head over there Sat so I can hang out.

Oh yeah, I'll be in New Bedford area this weekend in case any of you Planateers want to toss back a few beers.

Looking for place to watch games on Sunday.

Might be watching at SouthCarolina's if nobody else speaks up.

:D

dred on 10-18-2007 at 08:02 PM said:
Oh yeah, I'll be in New Bedford area this weekend in case any of you Planateers want to toss back a few beers.

Looking for place to watch games on Sunday.

Might be watching at SouthCarolina's if nobody else speaks up.

SC actually lives in South Carolina. :p

RavenB on 10-18-2007 at 08:04 PM said:
SC actually lives in South Carolina. :p
Ok, now why would he invite me to hang out and watch the games with him knowing that I will be in Boston and he is in SC.

Is this some kind of wicked pissah joke on a Colts fan?

Ok, some of you other Planteers can chime in anytime you want.

Man.... tough crowd.

You can come to my place dred. Pittsburgh's not too far from Boston... I guess... kind of...
It's the thought that counts!
:thumb:

SteelerFan87 on 10-18-2007 at 09:35 PM said:
You can come to my place dred. Pittsburgh's not too far from Boston... I guess... kind of...
It's the thought that counts!
I juuuuust drove through Pittsburgh earlier today SF87.

If I was going to be in PA over the weekend I would definitely give you a call.

Guess I need to start posting on the Steeler boards.

At least they are hospitable to other football fans.

>)

dred on 10-18-2007 at 09:33 PM said:
Ok, now why would he invite me to hang out and watch the games with him knowing that I will be in Boston and he is in SC.

Is this some kind of wicked pissah joke on a Colts fan?

Ok, some of you other Planteers can chime in anytime you want.

Man.... tough crowd.

Dred, I'd help out, but I've moved across state to the absolute NW corner of Massachusetts. You are gonna be in SE Mass, about 3 1/2 hours away.

dred on 10-18-2007 at 09:44 PM said:
I juuuuust drove through Pittsburgh earlier today SF87.

If I was going to be in PA over the weekend I would definitely give you a call.

Guess I need to start posting on the Steeler boards.

At least they are hospitable to other football fans.

>)

If you're looking for a good Steelers site, I recommend
http://steeleraddicts.com/forum/

You should be welcomed just fine, as long as you don't say anything silly about the Colts being better than the Steelers.

Thats cool shirtsleeve.

I realize New Bedford might not be the typical hotspot and am debating on just driving North up to Boston just to do a little sight seeing. Haven't been up there for a good 6-7 years and think its actually really bitchen this time of year.

Might have to give Ras a call and see what sportsbars are worth checking out and base my trip around that.

Football games come first, then sight seeing can come afterwords.

;)

dred on 10-18-2007 at 10:00 PM said:
I realize New Bedford might not be the typical hotspot .

;)

Yeah, but I think enough planeteers live in SE Mass to direct you to a good local sports bar?

shirtsleeve on 10-18-2007 at 10:05 PM said:
Yeah, but I think enough planeteers live in SE Mass to direct you to a good local sports bar?
not familiar with the area, will ask wifiemo to ask co-workers

dred on 10-18-2007 at 10:00 PM said:
Thats cool shirtsleeve.

I realize New Bedford might not be the typical hotspot and am debating on just driving North up to Boston just to do a little sight seeing. Haven't been up there for a good 6-7 years and think its actually really bitchen this time of year.

Might have to give Ras a call and see what sportsbars are worth checking out and base my trip around that.

Football games come first, then sight seeing can come afterwords.

;)

Go into town on Saturday. The area should be hopping with the Sox playing Saturday night. Plenty of great clubs and pubs in the Fenway area. Go in early, find a parking garage somewhere in the Common area (the Pru is a good place to park) and you can walk wherever you need to go.

uh ohhhh.... Dred is coming to town. Lock up your pretty teenage daughters and hide your beer. :thumb:

VYF on 10-19-2007 at 07:37 AM said:
uh ohhhh.... Dred is coming to town. Lock up your pretty teenage daughters and hide your beer. :thumb:

Thankfully, my daughter (who's not a teenager) is now in Chicago.

My beer, however, is safely hidden away. Especially my Sam Adams Imperial Pilsner. drool

bideau* on 10-19-2007 at 06:39 AM said:
Thankfully, my daughter (who's not a teenager) is now in Chicago.

My beer, however, is safely hidden away. Especially my Sam Adams Imperial Pilsner. drool

better hide that donkey that's in your avatar. The word on the street is my good buddy Dred has a fetish for farm animals.

WTMI VYF!

Dred have a great time in the Mass area. If you ever make it up to the central Maine area give me a buzz (PM). Have a great weekend!

VYF on 10-19-2007 at 07:41 AM said:
better hide that donkey that's in your avatar. The word on the street is my good buddy Dred has a fetish for farm animals.

It's not my donkey, it's Mgo's.

:eek:

You vanish from the face of the Planet (literally) for 2-3 months and .... THIS is how you come back to greet me?

Wheres the love?

:spank:

no, you heard it wrong, Dred said he needs to get a piece of Ass!!!

I don't think it was Jack's Ass or a Donkey but a young Philly with the flexibility of a circus freak

Another heads up about Boston this weekend...the Head of the Charles Regatta. This event brings in many thousands of rowers and spectators

That, combined with the Sox Saturday night, is going to make for a tremendous amount of congestion. Parking will be difficult to find and most places will be packed.

Back