Dungeons and Dragons

I was in Manhattan yesterday and suffice it to say that I would have rather seen Gandalf in his white robe than Pope Francis.
What a freaking circus.

I was in Manhattan yesterday and suffice it to say that I would have rather seen Gandalf in his white robe than Pope Francis.
What a freaking circus.

My daughter has a Summer Gig in Poughkeepsie as production Manager for NY Stage and Film & Vasser's joint annual summer Developemental Theater Program at Vasser's Powerhouse Theater.

And old friend of Ian Richardson had a play he had written being worked up at this program. On it's opening night, Ian visited in support of his old friend. My daughter and seven others got to hang in the writer's dressing room drinking bourbon with Gandalf into the wee small hours.

A hoot she says.

Cheers, BostonTim

My daughter has a Summer Gig in Poughkeepsie as production Manager for NY Stage and Film & Vasser's joint annual summer Developemental Theater Program at Vasser's Powerhouse Theater.

And old friend of Ian Richardson had a play he had written being worked up at this program. On it's opening night, Ian visited in support of his old friend. My daughter and seven others got to hang in the writer's dressing room drinking bourbon with Gandalf into the wee small hours.

A hoot she says.

Cheers, BostonTim

See if you can catch the show Vicious on PBS at some point. Gandalf plays a sassy and crass old gay guy. It's quite funny :)

I know. He never has done that in the past (play the "if mom says no ask dad" card)

He brought this up on Tuesday night with my wife. I am in school until 9:30 and not home until very late. We never had the conversation that we should have had.

Her response on Tuesday was no. I'm guessing it was then that he plotted to ask me.

My wife and I are fine. Anyone that knows me knows that I put her through hell for a number of years until I found a way to get myself straightened out. While I'm not perfect, things are better now than they ever have been.

On a side note, we have a house full celebrating my daughter's 19th birthday. My in-laws are watching "Pope TV" right now. Way too much.

:shrug_n:

Bravo. I admire this and you for it. You are setting a great example.

Back