Expect a Small Crowd for Jets

93North

19.2 Yard Average Per Catch. NFL Record
Reaction score
Available tickets, on Ticket Exchange, have increased by 1,000 since 8AM this morning.

now at 3,888
Combine that with Stub Hub's 1250...

That's over 6,000 seats that might not be filled.

Add in the game time no-shows due to heavy rain, a crappy opponent, and a work day on Friday.

Yikes

I had to back out of the tickets. had to save the money for when my friends flying into town.

I'll be holding up my end of the bargain. At the lot by 4:00. All the rain gear is ready to be packed.

4:00? Amateur hour, son! 12 hours or bust.

Not in the stadium lots. They officially open at 4:30. They usually start letting people in once the traffic starts to back up which likely means 4:00.

Not in the stadium lots. They officially open at 4:30. They usually start letting people in once the traffic starts to back up which likely means 4:00.

I know, but Michigan football has robbed me of every sense of pride I have except for my ability to chastise others for their inability to tailgate for 13 hours like we do.

I started tailgating at Foxboro terminals at 3:20 2 weeks ago

I know, but Michigan football has robbed me of every sense of pride I have except for my ability to chastise others for their inability to tailgate for 13 hours like we do.

13 is impressive. Btw, I've got my first ever college game in November: Rutgers - Indiana. All my American friends tell me that college games have better atmosphere.
Posted via Mobile Device

13 is impressive. Btw, I've got my first ever college game in November: Rutgers - Indiana. All my American friends tell me that college games have better atmosphere.
Posted via Mobile Device

Scantily clad drunk college girls letting it loose.

Who'd figure?

Back