Favorite Soda

However, when I fly, I often will have tonic water with lime.

You must spill an awful lot...:coffee:

I repped as many posts as I could on this page just cause it's Friday

I used to drink literally 3 liters a day of coke, but long ago cut back heavily on soda consumption because of problems with my teeth.

The deciding factor was when a friend sent me a list of 50 industrial uses of coke starting with the Coca Cola company using it to degrease their truck engines and the state police using it to remove blood from the sidewalk or road after a crime. It is such an intense solvent that its really horrible for your body even though it tastes so damn good.

Every one in awhile I still have one.

I used to drink literally 3 liters a day of coke, but long ago cut back heavily on soda consumption because of problems with my teeth.

The deciding factor was when a friend sent me a list of 50 industrial uses of coke starting with the Coca Cola company using it to degrease their truck engines and the state police using it to remove blood from the sidewalk or road after a crime. It is such an intense solvent that its really horrible for your body even though it tastes so damn good.

Every one in awhile I still have one.

I drink 72-84 oz of Coke a day. My insides are steel.

I drink 72-84 oz of Coke a day. My insides are steel.
Your insides are going to turn on you eventually and it is going to be ugly. I have never heard of anyone who eats as bad as you doROFL

There was another soda that I loved when I could find it, Cott's Vanilla Cream Soda. Company does not exist anymore so soda does not exist any more. Too bad.

There was another soda that I loved when I could find it, Cott's Vanilla Cream Soda. Company does not exist anymore so soda does not exist any more. Too bad.

Canada Dry makes Vanilla Cream Soda, and there are a few other companies, too.

Canada Dry makes Vanilla Cream Soda, and there are a few other companies, too.
Not as good though but the Canada Dry should be the same since they took over Cotts but there is a difference in taste, don't know why.

'It's Cott's to be good'...I remember a cornerstore in my neighborhood had that slogan painted across the side of the building...guess it was the truth. :D

There was one around here that I remember when I was a kid. there was a little company called Sqamscott that made Soda in southern NH. I'm pretty sure its been gone for a long time but there root beer and lemon lime was crazy good. They used to sell it in the 5 cent refund glass bottles.

Back