Ferrari

O_P_T

Why Be Normal
Reaction score
Saw this yesterday.

Awesome movie.

Adam Driver gives a suburb performance, as does Penelope Cruz.

If he's not an Academy Award nominee for best actor, then it's simply the woke bull shiite about "diversity requirements" rearing it's ugly head.

The racing scenes are off the hook.

They did an incredible job custom building replica's of the vintage race cars, which since any remaining examples sell for $10+ Million, no one's gonna let them run them at 100+ MPH.

Here are two good articles describing how they made and filmed the cars for the movie.

Why the frack is it snowing?

Saw this yesterday.

Awesome movie.

Adam Driver gives a suburb performance, as does Penelope Cruz.

If he's not an Academy Award nominee for best actor, then it's simply the woke bull shiite about "diversity requirements" rearing it's ugly head.

The racing scenes are off the hook.

They did an incredible job custom building replica's of the vintage race cars, which since any remaining examples sell for $10+ Million, no one's gonna let them run them at 100+ MPH.

Here are two good articles describing how they made and filmed the cars for the movie.

:coffee:

Thanks for the heads up, OPT.

I saw "Boys In The Boats" last night and while it's not as fleshed out as the book, it's a very well done movie. Recommend highly.

Thanks for the heads up, OPT.

I saw "Boys In The Boats" last night and while it's not as fleshed out as the book, it's a very well done movie. Recommend highly.
Got the Boys In The Boats book as a Christmas present, it's on the to-be-read list.

I liked Ford vs. Ferrari, will check out Ferrari as well.

Back