Five Ring Circus

If needed, it will be changed within seconds.

The last time I prepared something prematurely here was 2007.

Never again.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Never again.

Easy button. Guaransheed. Atlanta? It's cute that an expansion team made it this far. Looking forward to shaking hands with both of their fans as I put on my new hat in Houston.

Also, we'll need to update this smiley:

Patty*

Never again.

Pats could be playing the Atlanta Pop Warner 12 and under Champions, but after '07 I ain't taking nothing for granted.

(Plus, the Members of all the Falcons Forums are 100% sure of an Atlanta win. Pats R Doooooomed.)

Pats could be playing the Atlanta Pop Warner 12 and under Champions, but after '07 I ain't taking nothing for granted.

(Plus, the Members of all the Falcons Forums are 100% sure of an Atlanta win. Pats R Doooooomed.)

Yawn. It ain't 2007. Easy button.

Mods, please make the appropriate correction to the forum name. TIA.

Easy button. Guaransheed. Atlanta? It's cute that an expansion team made it this far. Looking forward to shaking hands with both of their fans as I put on my new hat in Houston.

Also, we'll need to update this smiley:

Patty*

Yawn. It ain't 2007. Easy button.

amigo, I'm every bit as confident of a total asskicking as you are.

That being said, I side with the clown here.

The FSM does not approve of this thread.

Flying_spaghetti_monster.jpg

People who believe that posts on a message board impact a football game are fvcking morons.

you know guys, I've been trying to straddle the fence here...but I have to go with Dave on this.

CAN the Falcons win this game? Sure, anything can happen. Will they win this game? No. WILL this game even be competitive? Probably not.

Sorry, I look at the stats, I take the intangibles in to consideration...and it keeps coming back as an ass kicking.

Look at it this way- under normal circumstances, in pretty much any year over the last decade, the Pats would have, either at the Georgia Dome or the Razor, kicked the Falcons' teeth in. Why should we expect this to be any different? I won't even say they (the Falcons) got hot at the right time. They beat up on a couple of injured teams at home and had the good fortune of having the 1 seed go down. They are not the '01 Patriots, and the fact that the Pats aren't giving double digits in this game is insulting. One of the worst beats the book has ever taken was the '97 Super Bowl between the Donkeys and the Packers. The O/U was too low and the Packers went ion to that game giving points to a Denver team that they were a bad matchup defensively against. Everybody and their brother took the Donkeys against the spread and parlayed it with the over. The O/U for this game, last time I checked, was 59.5 with a 3 point spread. Pats/under rules the day because Atlanta isn't going to do shit on offense.

edit- the points made above are in part fueled by a couple of Great Divide Yeti Imperial Stouts, furnished courtesy of Yackkitysacks (9.5 ABV). I'd say the same thing anyway, just feeling a little more brazen at the moment. Pats are going to kick major ass in this one. Period.

Ain't nothing over till it's over. Until such time as is appropriate, I'll give the Falcons their respect. They've earned that much.

Plus, who knows what Goodell will dictate to the refs.

Never again.

'

Home page needs to be fixed as well. Still says 3x champions out there.

I'm cool with waiting until... you know, the game is played :coffee:

I'm sure Rams fans back in 2001 were on MySpace counting another SB win

Anybody remember what happened here in 07 with the board being changed here before the game ever started. I do

Let's not get ahead of ourselves

Anybody remember what happened here in 07 with the board being changed here before the game ever started. I do

I remember I was wearing my 19-0 Perfect Season shirt at the time

Good point. If Patriots Planet has fun in advance of what should be a sure-fire win then it will certainly impact what happens on the field.

Wait.

No, no it won't. It will mean absolutely nothing.

Back