Fleet Boston Pavilion

Skellington

Reaction score
Has anyone been to a concert here recently? I'm going there tonight and I'm wondering what the parking prices are nearby. I'm trying to decide if I should take the T in or drive in from NH.

Has anyone been to a concert here recently? I'm going there tonight and I'm wondering what the parking prices are nearby. I'm trying to decide if I should take the T in or drive in from NH.

If I remember correctly there are garages around there priced from 20 to 30 dollars I think? I haven't been there this year yet my concert is later in the year.

Thank you TBL. I was kind of afraid it would be that expensive. Their site does mention a few parking garages nearby. Looks like I may be taking the T in.

Thank you TBL. I was kind of afraid it would be that expensive. Their site does mention a few parking garages nearby. Looks like I may be taking the T in.

All I remember about the T is it's one hell of a walk to get there. But I can't remember if I had ever tried the new silver line. That one might be closer.

If you have other people going with you it's not too bad to park and split the cost. But I like having my car with me rather than relying on the T.

No matter how you decide to get there this has to be one of my favorite places for concerts. Right on the water it's such a gorgeous site :) Plus it's a more intimate venue.

Who are you going to see?

It's just me and my daughter and she wouldn't be able to afford splitting the cost. I'll have to take a look to see how close the silver line will get me. I'm not crazy about the T either but I'm even less crazy about paying 20-30 for parking.

Looks like 12 Channel St and 145 Northern Ave are decently priced. Northern Ave is just a bit of a walk but probably the same as you would have to walk with taking the T.

That's awesome! Thank you!

The one that they had mentioned was at the corner of Seaport Blvd and B St anyway so the 145 Northern Ave doesn't look much further. I think I'll try that one.

Hopefully the prices don't reflect on their safety.

That's awesome! Thank you!

The one that they had mentioned was at the corner of Seaport Blvd and B St anyway so the 145 Northern Ave doesn't look much further. I think I'll try that one.

Hopefully the prices don't reflect on their safety.

I doubt it. That whole area is pretty nice.

Good to know. It's been a long time since I've been there. I think it's been over 10 years.

I went to a show there last year and feel like I paid only $15. Might have been at Anthony's or the lot across the street. And the silver line is probably a brisk 10 minute walk or so to the Pavillion. Not bad at all.

Good to know. It's been a long time since I've been there. I think it's been over 10 years.

Oh yeah I used to cater for Legal Seafoods just a couple blocks away. Never feared for my safety down there. :) Hope you guys have a wonderful time and definitely give yourselves plenty of time to get there traffic wise and walking time :) Either way what a night to be on the water!

Thank you and Stan for your help.

It should be great! I'm hoping that we're under the pavilion but I'm not sure if our seats are. There should be a nice breeze to cool it down a little.

I'm going to try and drive it all the way. The concert's not until 7:30 and I don't care about the opening band so I figure if I leave Manchester, NH by about 6-6:30 I should be good.

And don't go to Jerry Remy's. Not that it's a bad place but it will be packed to the rafters, there will be a line, and it's just not worth it.

I'm going to see Yes with Procul Harum as the opening act this Saturday.

Me and a buddy were going to park near there, since were not sure how late the show will go and if the T will still run.

We were figuring to take the silver line back towards the North End/Quincy Market for din din

Any thoughts on this plan?

It's just me and my daughter and she wouldn't be able to afford splitting the cost. I'll have to take a look to see how close the silver line will get me. I'm not crazy about the T either but I'm even less crazy about paying 20-30 for parking.

FWIW, despite what they say, the silver line is actually buses that they pretend is part of the T, because it has dedicated lanes, or some nonsense like that.

Thank you TBL for finding the parking areas nearby.

The 145 Northern Ave parking lot was a winner. $14 for parking, plenty of spaces open and we were able to get one right by the exit. It was a 10-minute walk from the concert after the show even with all of the crowds. Once you exit the parking lot, you take an immediate right, there's one set of lights and you're already on the on-ramp for the highway. We were out of there in probably 2-3 minutes. Traffic getting there was nice and light and we made it from Manchester in about an hour.

The show was frickin' AWESOME!!:rockon: Dream Theater are some of the most talented musicians there are. The bands even started on time and that's something that you don't normally see. They dedicated the show to Jon Lord from Deep Purple who had passed away yesterday.

Fleet Boston Pavilion is a great place to see a show. Right on the water, in a good area and all of the reserved seats are covered. One thing that had us confused is you could get a 12oz domestic draft beer for $4 but a 24oz domestic draft beer is $10. I'm hoping that you get some souvenir cup or something with the 24oz but they could just be preying on the mathematically challenged...lol.

Thank you TBL for finding the parking areas nearby.

The 145 Northern Ave parking lot was a winner. $14 for parking, plenty of spaces open and we were able to get one right by the exit. It was a 10-minute walk from the concert after the show even with all of the crowds. Once you exit the parking lot, you take an immediate right, there's one set of lights and you're already on the on-ramp for the highway. We were out of there in probably 2-3 minutes. Traffic getting there was nice and light and we made it from Manchester in about an hour.

The show was frickin' AWESOME!!:rockon: Dream Theater are some of the most talented musicians there are. The bands even started on time and that's something that you don't normally see. They dedicated the show to Jon Lord from Deep Purple who had passed away yesterday.

Fleet Boston Pavilion is a great place to see a show. Right on the water, in a good area and all of the reserved seats are covered. One thing that had us confused is you could get a 12oz domestic draft beer for $4 but a 24oz domestic draft beer is $10. I'm hoping that you get some souvenir cup or something with the 24oz but they could just be preying on the mathematically challenged...lol.

Yay glad it all worked out! I will most likely park there as well when I go in August :)

I bet there are a lot of people who don't even realize that the 24oz is more money than 2 12oz. They pay attention to the fact that it is more beer and then after a couple they will be too drunk to realize :)

Glad you had fun and all worked out! Told ya it is one of my favorite places for concerts and the whole area is just gorgeous right on the water :)

Back